Naturals!! How do you half wig/Weave with leave out

Simply_elle

Hello :wave:

I'm looking for a cute half wig clip in style that isn't a full wig/weave style...

I need some serious inspiration with blending and styling the leave out hair, I don't feel comfortable in a full wig/ weave...Anything helps!!

Thank you!!

zoromo

Hello,
I just posted a pic of a polly half wig take a look. I am thinking of wearing them more often too.

moore.1506

Hey I want to respond cause my hair is currently in a weave with the top out. I have Brazilian braid hair. My real hair is wet and put in twist about once every three days. The trick for me is finding a texture that looks like it could be natural and making sure the color matches really well. I will take pictures latter tonight to show how my hair looks and where my real hair is out.

Nonie

Hello,
I just posted a pic of a polly half wig take a look. I am thinking of wearing them more often too.

zoromo, take a look where? Lank?

OP, I've only used phony ponies and they looked like my hair so I didn't need to do anything special to my hair but just pulll it back.

Nonie

zoromo, thanks for the link. That's so pretty. Yeah, about lank :nuts: Yeah, just some lingo I've been picking up around these parts. Sorry for the confusion.

zoromo

Nonie thanks and I thought it was funny and that I was so slow I may need to use that one lol!!!

@ simply elle, I am glad that it helped.