Half wig wearer GET IN HERE!

I'm interested in getting a half wig to use as a protective hair style but I'm don't know the differences between all the choices.
What is:
A full cap half wig???(this is the most confusing b/c sometimes they show it looking like a phony pony on Hair sisters.com)???
A demi cap wig???
3/4 wig???
Drawstring half wig???
Oh and does instant weave, fall and half wig all mean the same thing?

Lol sorry I have sooo many questions but I'm confused because they all look the same?:rolleyes:

crlsweetie912

I'm interested in getting a half wig to use as a protective hair style but I'm don't know the differences between all the choices.
What is:
A full cap half wig???(this is the most confusing b/c sometimes they show it looking like a phony pony on Hair sisters.com)???
A demi cap wig???
3/4 wig???
Drawstring half wig???
Oh and does instant weave, fall and half wig all mean the same thing?

Lol sorry I have sooo many questions but I'm confused because they all look the same?:rolleyes:
Full cap half wig is confusing to me. Half wigs usually only come up to about the ears, and you have to cover with a lot of your own hair. Some of these are "convertible" thus being able to be worn as a pony too. But it's too bulky for my tastes and I wouldn't buy them again.
Demi cap is another name for half wig IMO (demi=half)
3/4 wig is one the covers most of the head but is covered by about 1/2-1 inch of your own hair to look more natural than a full wig. Also lighter than a full wig.
Drawstring half wig is the one that can be worn as a wig and a pony (see above)
Instant weave is usually applied to a foundation (mesh cap or stocking cap) to fit better and glued onto the cap for versatility in styling.
Fall=very general term, usually a phony pony or 1/2 wig.

HTH