Sedal Lissage

Bees

Anyone ever used this? I saw it on sale at the store by my house. I also saw the Sedal anti sponge shampoo and conditioner. I also saw some stuff in a little yellow jar. The lady said it was good for growing hair. I opened the jar...and wouldn't you know it...yes...it stank! Oh well!

I have the sedal lissage and hydraloe. The lissage is better for rollersets. The hydraloe is good for rollersets as well but I like it better as a hair cream. I mix a little hydraloe with my shea butter. HTH

I think your talking about the conditioner. My hair loves this stuff...makes detangling at 5 months a breeze! I also like Keraforce.

I just noticed that you are in Atlanta too... Which store was this? Did they have any other dominican products? TIA

This was in a Mexican grocery store on HWY 138 in Stockbridge across the street from WalMart. I saw a few more brands that were unfamilar to me. The only one I remember was Greit...I think. If you have any Mexican stores where you live...check them out.

I saw the conditioner and a cream you can use daily. they both looked the same to me...but what do I know?

toosexy1 said:
is highway 138 also called tara boulevard?

Nope...Hwy 138 intersects with Tara Blvd in Riverdale. I'm in Henry County. I can go from Douglasville to Covington/Conyers on 138. ...but don't quote me on that...I've just been here a year and get lost everytime I go somewhere different. :D

Back