I found DOMENICAN PRODUCTS IN COLUMBUS OHIO!!!!

Mahalialee4

Well diligence paid off! I got to talking to a South American Spanish lady nd she gave me the hook up. Rosas Del Cristos is closing but the owner (Carmen)she has some stuff in boxes and so she referred me to Mexican Stores and Markets. I got mine at one of these stores. Remember how long and how many times I was asking for a hookup on this site? Get this...for the Sedal Products (made in Domenican repblic---top of the line) I paid $5.00 U.S. + change. In Toronto Canada, I got 2 Sedal products and paid nearly $43 Canadian. We so get ripped off on imported products. Any way, for $29.00 +change (U.S.) this is what I got: todas Sedal productos!!!!
2 extra large Honey and Wheat Germ shampoos (all in Spanish of course)
2 (450 gr) jars of Sedal Lissage Hair Styling Cream (treatment cream)
2 15.9 Sedal Hidraloe Treatment Cream (larger than the Lissage jar) and I onl went to one store. They had more stuff there for styling etc. Sure saved me big bucks in price and shipping in Canada.

Needless to say i AM TOTALLY THRILLED. Now I need to find the LeMaur Beef Marrow Conditioner somewhere in this city. any answer to this mystery? Could someone hook me up WITH THE LE MAUR BEEF MARROW CONDITIONER???.

Mahalialee4

I bought them to shampoo, condition and style and keep the moisture in my hair. As for growth, the idea is that if the products keep my hair in optimum condition, I WILL retain my growth. bonjour