Sebastians Colourshines/Cellophanes still available

Eisani

Looks like they've cut out a lot of color options. I'm going to research to see which ones are comparable to the old shades.

Nsslovely

Yes, they've made it sort of basic. Similar to the Colorshowers line. I find it strange that they're still displaying Colourshines on the site. Nothing there states discontinued.

Last edited:

Eisani

Yes, they've made it sort of basic. Similar to the Colorshowers line. I find it strange that they're still displaying Colourshines on the site. Nothing there states discontinued.

I saw that too. I was looking at an old pic w/my Cinnamon Coloushines and I think I may want it back...it was so bright and vibrant!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Yup, I'll have to check them out. I was wanting to try that coffeebean that I've been hearing so much about, but I heard it was being discontinued, so I opted to start eye-ing the colorshowers. Off to check out Sebastian's site:grin:

wheezy807

I wouldn't know where to start, no samples of what the colors actually look like. Descriptions don't do justice for me. I thought black would be a basic color included, no? Do you ladies think the ingredients are the same? Couldn't see that listed either.