Sebastian Pentrait and 16 wks NG

janeemat

For all of you stretchers that need a little help with the ng and tangles, try Sebastian Pentrait (msp). I felt that I needed a hardcore protein treatment but wanted something that would make my hair strong but yet soft. I usually reach for my aphoghee when I need a hard protein, but this time I chose the Sebastian. It did the trick and melted 16wks ng. There were barely any tangles and the comb glided right through.

joyous

For all of you stretchers that need a little help with the ng and tangles, try Sebastian Pentrait (msp). I felt that I needed a hardcore protein treatment but wanted something that would make my hair strong but yet soft. I usually reach for my aphoghee when I need a hard protein, but this time I chose the Sebastian. It did the trick and melted 16wks ng. There were barely any tangles and the comb glided right through.

Thanks for the tip. I have some of this sitting in the back of my closet. I'm going to fish this out, I'm 15 weeks post and have a ton of new growth.

longhairlover

good to hear, i've been wanting to buy this since aphoghee 2 step is just not good for my hair for some reason, makes it where I can't comb it.

this week sebastian penetraitt added to my list.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Sebastian Penetraitt is a really Great Reconstructor.:yep:

I used it Last time as my Mid Protein Step after Relaxing and Prior to Neutralizing. I've also added the use of a Weekly Reconstructor to my Regimen.

Great Staple Potential!:grin:

Barbie83

I saw Sebastian Pentrait and Potion 9 at my local Big Lots,may have to try it soon. Thanks!

I did too! I was in Big Lots today and saw them both for 6 bucks apiece.....whhhhyyyyy didn't I trust my instincts? :rolleyes: perhaps because I'm a major PJ and was only in there for halloween decorations.....

khrystyle

They have Penetraitt at Big Lots!! I am going there tomorrow. That is one of my staples and I am out. I am in love with that stuff. I am 9 months into my transition and it has been a life saver.

exubah

Can someone please post the ingredients.....I have been searching for it but I can't find it on the web for some odd reason.

janeemat

Can someone please post the ingredients.....I have been searching for it but I can't find it on the web for some odd reason.

Water/EAU Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, BIS-Aminopropyl Dimenthicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I saw Sebastian Pentrait and Potion 9 at my local Big Lots,may have to try it soon. Thanks!

I Ran up in there tonight after work, tryna' scoop eerthang all they had.:sekret:

Unfortunately, the BL I went to in my City didn't have any.:perplexed

I will check out another location on my lunch hour tomorrow.:blush:

LABETT

I did too! I was in Big Lots today and saw them both for 6 bucks apiece.....whhhhyyyyy didn't I trust my instincts? :rolleyes: perhaps because I'm a major PJ and was only in there for halloween decorations.....
I went to another Big Lots and they had more Sebastians products,2 different shampoos,2+1 Moisturizing Conditioner,leave in treatment,shining detangling rinse and some kind of styling gel.
I was hoping to find the Skala Products, no luck :sad:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I was hoping to find the Skala Products, no luck :sad:

That's all the One I went to Had.:perplexed They were all $1.00 a piece. Various Conditioners & Leave-In.

I bought some, but I am returning it tomorrow because I really just wanted the Penetraitt, but didn't want to feel like it was a wasted trip/waste of gas, so I bought some of the Skala (typical pj move).:rolleyes:

It's All going back in the morning.:nono: