Scalp Manipulations/Massage---60 days

AudraChanell

~Starts Thursday, Feb 3!~

I have to do this every night while using Capilong so I will faithfully massage every night for the next 60 days. Has anyone noticed a significant change in their growth rate after incorporating routine massage into their regimen? BTW, anyone who wants to join me for the next 60 days is welcomed. :) Added pic for Cleo ...

BE SURE to manipulate your scalp for at least one minute---the more the merrier---everyday WITHOUT FAIL. On Day 30 we will have a Measure-In, and a Measure Finale on Day 60. Report how long and how many times a day you plan to massage. On day 60, we will compare our growth rate before and after incorporating massage. Any changes to the guidelines (raising the bar) are welcomed.

Attachments

• capilong.jpg
    capilong.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

AudraChanell

Glad to have you, Cleo!!

It is called Super Capilong psb33 made by Bronson Beauty and comes in Phase I, which you use for 3 weeks (and never have to use again), then Phase II which, you use until. It is suppose to be a non-medcial treatment with scientifically combine ingredients to stregthen and grow hair. I am on week 2 thus far.

AudraChanell

I hadn't thought that far *lol* Well let's see.

I think the most important thing to stress would be consistency and definitive way to measure. Take your measurements on Days 1, 30 and 60.

BE SURE to manipulate your scalp for at least one minute---the more the merrier---everyday WITHOUT FAIL. On Day 30 we will have a Measure-In, and a Measure Finale on Day 60. Report how long and how many times a day you plan to massage. On day 60, we will compare our growth rate before and after incorporating massage. Any changes to the guidelines (raising the bar) are welcomed.

mrslee said:
Sure why not! Just let me know what I need to do. :) :yay:

mrslee

Love yourself first!
AudraChanell said:
Glad to have you, Cleo!!

It is called Super Capilong psb33 made by Bronson Beauty and comes in Phase I, which you use for 3 weeks (and never have to use again), then Phase II which, you use until. It is suppose to be a non-medcial treatment with scientifically combine ingredients to stregthen and grow hair. I am on week 2 thus far.
Is this something I need to purchase?

L

LaNecia

Hey :wave:!! I'm in, my Capilong came last Thursday! :D

Beginning air measurement: a whopping 5 inches (measured from scalp to tip). :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:

kitchen_tician

I'm In!!! :) I haven't done a challenge in quite some time and this seems pretty easy. I don't have the Capilong though. I think it would be a great experiment to compare the effects of those who only used scalp massage versus those that used Capilong or other growth enhancers, like surge, vitamins, etc. Okay, I'm getting pretty scientific. :brainy:

**KT's stats:
Massage time: 1-2 minutes daily
Oil used: Yes - Grease/WGO
Growth enhancer: Yes/Surge as of 2/1/05
Vitamins: Flintstone Chewables

Last edited:

ChasingBliss

Ive been massaging my temples with the Biotin creme every night for a little over two months now and it has done wonders. I would love to join in. But the only problem I have is that when I massage my entire scalp, my hair tends to tangle... Even when I do it in small circular motions.

Well I guess it doesnt matter much because I dont comb my hair between washes, I just neaten up my bun/braid and water spritz, etc., here and there. So I'll just stick with my temple massages. The temple is easier to fix when Im done. I just use my soft brush to put hairs back in place when Im finished massaging.

AudraChanell

Hello Ladies, GLAD YOU ALL DECIDED TO JOIN!

No, you dont have to purchase Capilong like myself and fellow Capilonger-Lanecia :).

It's just that I have to do them to use Capilong. I hope we get a few more takers so there will be ladies with different textures, lengths, using different products, and amounts of manipulations. This way, we can determine how much manipulation/massage increases growth across the board.

Last edited:

WaterMoccasin

sure i'll try this- i hope i can remember!
I'll try to to it in the first segment of whatver show I'm watching every day...although I only watch TV Mon-Thurs...
Anyway, I'll do my best to do it every day for at least a minute!