How many of you actually massage your scalp with amla oil?

nadine1977canada

I'm curious, how many of you massage your scalp with Amla oil with out rinsing it out after a couple of hours?

How many actually use it as a growth aid? or a daily scalp massage oil?

I have been thinking of trying my Dabur Amla oil again. Cause the first time used it i applied it all over my hair and not my scalp! :perplexed That was a horrible move. My hair became hard as hell!

So i figured if take my amla oil, mix it with lavender and Rosemary hmm...that might actually do something good for my hair in the long run. Not to mention the rosemary and lavender will camouflage that nasty smell.

Any of you already doing something like this?

sareca

I use amla for hot oil treatments, pre-poo, or overnight. But I only recently started applying it to my scalp too. I've been using Dabur, but I just got some "unscented" amla oil from FNWL. It definitely has a scent. I mean, you can't walk around people with this stuff on your head, but it's not nearly as strong as Dabur.

Hair Iam

I apply Amla to my scalp Straight up or blended with coconut oil -:yep:
I apply to hair and scalp, its also sold in a thicker consistency "like hair food or hair cream" in a butter like consistency. I find very moisturizing, and I have no problem with the smell, but that me;) .