Sally's Generic Products

Babygurl

Sally\'s Generic Products

Has anyone ever used the Sally's generic brand of anything. Thay have so many and I was wondering if anyone has ever used any of the generic products with good results. Or results similar to the actual product?

Aerie17

Re: Sally\'s Generic Products

I have the generic K-Pac reconstructor. I have only used it once and it seems okay. I am such a product junkie and have used so many other things since then, that I don't have a real memory of it's performance. If I remember right, it is a strong protein product. I have never used the "real" thing, so don't have anything to compare it to.

Dyzne

I use the Sally Kpak and Sally Hydrating Shampoo (Biologe type) I like them both make my hair really soft.

Victorian

old head

I'm using the Generic extra-gentle shampoo. It's a knockoff of a Redken product but I've never used the real thing so I can't compare. I like it though
My hair feels really clean but not stripped. It doesn't lather a whole bunch but I guess that's because it doesn't have any of the super-sudsing sulfates like SLS or ALS. It's been working fine for me. And 3.99 for a big bottle

Isis

I tried the Generic brand of Nexxus Humectress - NOT the same!! It has a strong, chemical smell and I had a lot of shedding while using it. I only bought it because the stores around me ran out of Humectess for a brief time.

Angelicus

Before i changed my regimen in May, I used the generic brand of Infusium. Just added olive oil to it to make it work for me.