S Curl Spray and New growth

It~Can~Grow

Ok. I've heard when stretching to use s curl spray on new growth. Ok, purchased the S-curl spray and now I'm stumped :perplexed

Do you spray on wet hair after wash and allow to dry or do you all use on dry hair, new growth area instead of oil.

H-E-L-P :blush: How do I use this :ohwell:

Thank you:yep:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I personally uses it on dry hair b/c while my hair is wet (after a wash) i am concerned with gettin it to lay down so therefore I am too busy with my head being tied down with my satin scarf.

It~Can~Grow

:perplexed Oops...I used on wet hair after my wash last night :ohwell::drunk:

Oh well I'll use on dry tonight :yep:

You just spray on roots or all over?

krissynick

i dont use s curl but i use something similar.. 360 stylin.. but anyway yes i use it on dry hair.. part and spray on new growth let it sit and comb thru....

**Glamourlicious**

I am transitioning...(9 months in) and I use it on both. When I was...I use it with Salerm 21 and tie my hair down...the next morning it is very manageable.

When my hair is dry...it is a MUST....esp with the two textures.

AJamericanDiva

Yes, SCurl has saved my hair. I use it while my hair is dry so I can comb through both textures. I'm known to go as long as 7 months without a relaxer. Because the SCurl is on the entire strand, most people think I'm "natural" until I get a touch up and then tease me that I'm a sellout for perming my "natural" hair.... I have to remind them that I was always relaxed... then when months pass again and I'm back to SCurl, the cycle continues. LOL!

hottestdiva19

I use it on dry hair. It's a must have for me when I stretch and it makes my 4b new growth really soft. Just picked up a new bottle today :grin:

joib

I use it on both wet and dry hair. It is the only way I can detangle my hair when stretching.

hottestdiva19

Which SCurl is it?

Thanks.

This is the one I use. Sorry I couldn't find a bigger pic:

Lady Esquire

I usually use it on dry hair. But I have realized that it is best to spray my hair with a little bit of plain water, not to drench it, but to make it a bit damp, and then use the S-Curl and seal with oil. The little bit of water helps the S-Curl penetrate the strand better, as opposed to simply coating it and sitting on the hair, and the water helps cut back on build-up.

When I running low on leave-in, I use it on wet hair too.