roundbrushhair people

twinkletoes17

I've been stalking that site for weeks already. All that goes through my head is "To Buy, or Not to Buy?" I'm usually looking at the color showers, I seriously can't wait to buy one!!! I'm giddy thinking about it, yummy. Also, there's the relaxed hair section. I'm trying to pinpoint which products would be best for me. Every time I come across the Whale Sperm (Esperma de Ballena) line I bust out laughing! Not only because of the name, but because of the reviews they get. "Lovely Shine!" "Great Smell?" I'm like "Huh, great smell?!" lol.

For the two products that get reviews, the conditioner and oil, they get 5 stars. Is there anyone who's been bold enough to try anything from that line, or considering it? That's scary... putting products that have whale sperm in my hand, and then proceeding to rub it on my head. That's hard :perplexed

But if it works, it works right?

Last edited:

Eisani

Used both in the past. I liked the oil best on my straight hair after rollersetting or flat ironing, like a finisher. The conditioner, can't say I remember the results. I didn't repurchase so it couldn't have been too remarkable for me. IMO, whale sperm is no better/worse than some of the other things that some of us have used for the sake of our hair. What's the difference between that and any other animal derived product (milk & eggs included) we use? I know the name can throw you off but just keep in mind it's not pure sperm shot directly from the whale's penis to the bottle, straight no chaser, so it's not like actually taking sperm in hand, emulsifying, then applying to the hair :lachen:You might end up like Cameron Diaz in There's Something About Mary.

elaine07

Hi TT, I tried Color Showers (Negra) for the first time a few weeks ago. It was very easy to use. My experience was a good one. I ordered on Fri. and it was delivered on Sat. :yep: Can't beat that!! I've never ordered anything else from Roundbrush, so I can't give you anymore insight. Hope this helps! :grin: lol @ whale sperm.... no thanks. :spinning:

Evazhair

Also remember that its not actually sperm but oil from the sperm whale. It's sort of a translation thing. I have Capilo whale sperm conditioner and have never used it, because using their other conditioners I saw my hair doesn't care for the capilo conditioners too much.

baby42

Hi TT, I tried Color Showers (Negra) for the first time a few weeks ago. It was very easy to use. My experience was a good one. I ordered on Fri. and it was delivered on Sat. :yep: Can't beat that!! I've never ordered anything else from Roundbrush, so I can't give you anymore insight. Hope this helps! :grin: lol @ whale sperm.... no thanks. :spinning:
I am still waiting for my color shower hope it get here before sat. its touch up day:yep:or i have to wait next until next sat:wallbash:

Mrs.Green

I would call them and ask any question you have about products. She is very helpful explaining the product, what it does and helping you pick what's best for your hair. I always get my order the next day after ordering, very fast shipping.

I would never try the whale sperm :perplexed just don't sound right. Makes me think of There's Something About Mary also Eisani :lachen:

tbaby_8

That is the only website that I order dominican products from. I love that place. I haven't tried the Sperm Whale products, but they are on my wish list to buy later. I have quite a few items on my wish list. I am just trying to curb that PJism. Boy is it hard.

Their customer service is great and shipping is really good. I order one day before 2:00pm and have it on the next day, except Sundays. You should try it out.:grin: