Am I the only that......

janeemat

sits at your desk on a Friday afternoon thinking what cond or other things should I use on my hair tomorrow. Should I mix this oil in a certain conditioner. I have a pretty solid regimen using Aveda and Dom products. I guess I'm thinking out loud because I have this whale sperm cond that's been sitting for at least a month that I have not used. I'm stuck on the wheat germ Dom line and the other stuff is just sitting. O well.

ak46

You're not the only one. I do that on random days of the week, not just friday. I even right down my plans as to what I'm going to mix and what order I will be using my products =)

hothair

*Sorry totally OT* Ak46 you've made some great progres! I'm so jealous- *Tiptoes out of thread*

LaNecia

Nope, you're not alone at all! Been making notes and at the top of the list is an oil sheen spray and saran wrap!

ayoung

Shoot--I be in the SALON under the dryer thinking about when I am going to wash my hair and what I want to do do it. (I only go to the salon once or twice a month--if that).

I luv washing and conditioning and taking care of my hair. It feels so good to see my work paying off.

Katt73

Nah, girl! You're not the only one! I am planning tomorrow's wash. I got some Capilo Sole y Canela rinse calling my name...!

Empress Yahudah

lol No ur not not alone but I do that during the week cuz friday is my wash day... except for today cuz I got 2 new products in.

schipperchow1

No, I just think about it more on Fridays because I will have more time to condition on Saturday (usually) & I'm trying to decide which pre-poo I want to use:look:

mochamadness

Going the Distance
No you're not!! I find myself thinking about ways to tweak my prepoos and dc's and the products that I plan on using for my next wash. I like to plan for my washes days in advance.