ROLLER SET WITH SHORT HAIR??

guudhair

Does anyone have a pic with a nice short hair roller set?..my avatar is my current length...I want to try this but I don't want to end up a puffy mess.

Also, did you do it yourself?...what color rollers were used?

I did this rollerset with my Vidal Sassoon curler caddy and got this result. I did not let the rollers get to hot. I must say this is not an official rollerset.

After I get my Macherieamour Rollerset DVD I plan to do a real rollerset under my hooded dryer.

Currently I am wearing a weave until March and will not be able to practice a real rollerset on my hair until then.

Last edited:
Um... if you have short hair, DO NOT ROLL THE HAIR FORWARD ON THE ROLLER. I looked like a black Woody Woodpecker!!! My mom laughed at me until I washed my hair again.

As for setting short hair, use the largest roller that will allow you to roll the hair around the roller completely once. I find that my hair ends up being a frizzy mess instead of extra curly if I use too small a roller. Also, use more rollers with less hair on each roller for the set. Finally, use a really moisturizing leave-in to cut down on the puffiness.

Last edited:
lacio lacio saved my short roller set always came out great:yep::yep::yep:great leave in too roller set with.cant say enough about it

lacio lacio saved my short roller set always came out great:yep::yep::yep:great leave in too roller set with.cant say enough about it

Do you have any pics of your hair after the roller set?...how short was your hair?....what kind/color rollers did you use?

Just pics of cute short hair.

#1 my favorite

shortcuts_6.jpg

Kinda cute but to wild for my taste.

hairshortcuts_9.jpg

essence.com

Do you have any pics of your hair after the roller set?...how short was your hair?....what kind/color rollers did you use?
i only have one pic it in the photo galleries on here it was very short:yep:the lacio work great i only air dry my hair then i am only speaking about the use of lacio lacio cause my hair was much shorter then your:blush: and i did care for the cut:wallbash:but i had to work with it:lachen:

Last edited:
My neck length head is sittin under the dryer right now! With the right amount of tension, practice, and a great leave in it can work for you.

I am a religious roller setter, but I usually go to the dominican salon. And my hair always comes out very nice. For some reason no one in my college town can roller set like them. It's sad and my hair has suffered thoroughly from it. :ohwell:

Lacio is GREAT for roller setting. Another product that makes for a good roller set is castor oil...makes BEAUTIFUL curls! :yep: I add it to my final conditioner and also to my water spray bottle...LOVE IT! :yep: Another product I use for roller sets is Neutrogena Triple Moisture.

Hope this helps! :)

Ann

Does anyone have a pic with a nice short hair roller set?..my avatar is my current length...I want to try this but I don't want to end up a puffy mess.

Also, did you do it yourself?...what color rollers were used?

Back