Straight Roots on Short Hair

msjones

Hello again!

I watched all of Macherieamour's tutorials. They all make so much sense! However, does blowing out roots work for ppl w/ short hair? I tried it on my hair last night, and it didnt really work. It just relaxed the curl on my roller-set. My roots are still puffy (yet moisturized), how can I get the sleek straight look? Is there a short hair alternative to blowing my roots out?:)

InnerSoul

how about just trying to flat iron your roots out? this could be an option... your hair in your avatar looks so healthy by the way!

msjones

InnerSoul said:
how about just trying to flat iron your roots out? this could be an option... your hair in your avatar looks so healthy by the way!

Thank you so much!!! I feel like i'm ruining my hair by using a flat iron b/c my hair is short in the back (layers). WHen I do the back I end up running the iron through my whole length. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and use a heat protectant?

InnerSoul

heat protectants are always a must when using heating tools;) When I decide to use my curling iron.. I have used Chi Silk infusion serum..it's a great heat protectant for me!:) or maybe you could just limit the flat iron use... I know it's hard though!!

Last edited: