Good stylist in baltimore that actually cares about hair care !!!!! so happy

latingirly020488

Hey ladies! I haven't been in the board for awhile but i just wanted to share some info! for you ladies that are trying to grow your hair out with weaves but are afraid because the stylist probably doesn;t even care about the health of your hair underneath .... well I have found a stylist in the baltimore area her name is Jehan I went for a consultation with her on sunday April 13, 2008 and i swear she must have been sent from heaven .. she was so smart about hair care I couldn;t believe it! finally after so many years of being afraid of stylist I have found my answer. She just did her big chop and helps her clients go natural if they choose too. And the funny thing is she doesn;t even know about LCHF .. But trust me I will drag her in here. Anywho I was so excited to finally find someone that will help me grow my hair and will give it TLC instead of destroying it.
She does hair in her home and her prices are soooo goood .. Im getting my hair done in June 08 for my trip to spain and the total cost for me is going to be $130 and that includes : Relaxer , black hair rinse , deep conditioner , trim and last but not least sewn in weave!!!
I know its long but i cant help my excitement :drunk: this is her website

http://jehansdesignerhair.com/

KAT25

I looked at her site and I was scared cause a lot of the women don't have edges and their hair looks jacked up... but maybe they came to her with the jacked up hair

but doing a relaxer, rinse, and sew-in all in the same day? That seems like you are putting a lot of stress on your hair but idk... good luck :grin:

Have Fun in Spain

latingirly020488

I looked at her site and I was scared cause a lot of the women don't have edges and their hair looks jacked up... but maybe they came to her with the jacked up hair

but doing a relaxer, rinse, and sew-in all in the same day? That seems like you are putting a lot of stress on your hair but idk... good luck :grin:

Have Fun in Spain

Yeah those are clients that had bad weaves from previous stylist and now go to her .. but I am only relaxing my edges not the hair that will be sewn in .. she will also be putting a net on my braids so that my hair would be protected. She really knows a lot about hair and good products etc.,

KAT25

Yeah those are clients that had bad weaves from previous stylist and now go to her .. but I am only relaxing my edges not the hair that will be sewn in .. she will also be putting a net on my braids so that my hair would be protected. She really knows a lot about hair and good products etc.,

oh...ok that sounds good...

BotanyGrl

What side of town is she located on... west or east? I want some cornrows with fake hair added and my lil cuz is moving out of state :sad: