Relaxer Stretching- Are u COUNTING the days

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Hi Kizzy,

I know exactly what you are going through. My last relaxer that got I strecthed it to 9 weeks when I usuall do one every 6 weeks:eek: . ( That was before I joined LHCF). Anywhoo it kind of rough and i absolutley couldn't atnd it anymore so I had to relax.For now on I am going to try to strecthmy relaxer to 12 weeks. You'll see way more new growth if you wait longer. I Know it hard:yep: but try keep your hair as moisturized as possible. Good Luck!

sylver2

caramelty said:
Hey ladies I see I am not alone either I am at 10 weeks and I guess it isn't so bad b/c I have these braids but every time I look in the mirror and see the new growth I am ready to take these things out then I look at everyone's pictures with there hair down and I want more length so the next time I wear my hair down atleast I will have a inch or 2 I am taking my hair down April 2 and just let it breathe for a week then I am -relaxing April 9 which will put me at 19 weeks and then I will get my hair done April 16 the day I leave for Vegas....I hope I can stick with it its hard very hard but I want some length my hair is already very healthy dammit I just want some LENGTH...I hope everyone makes it to there goal and dang it doesnt make it any better that I have the thickest unruly 4b hair in the world.

I'm going to Vegas that next week. I am also waiting until then to get my touchup.

shoelover1972

PaperDoll said:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's relaxer day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was 12 weeks and 1 day but it's actually 13 weeks and 1 day!

I even moved my appt. up from 5:30 pm to 2:30 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's relaxer day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:spinning: :spinning: :spinning: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncegre :woot: :woot: :woot: :yay: :yay::yay: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :band2: :band2: :band2: :bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncegre :dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :creatures :creatures :creatures :clap: :clap: :clap: :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Just had to get that out!

Have a good weekend ladies!

LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm at 9wks and aiming to re-touch btwn 20-24wks. I'm also constantly checking my calender. For me weeks 8-9 are the worse but once I get over these weeks I am ok.

YummyC

I am new to stretching as well, I was frustrated last week but Its getting a little easier to manage my hair. I have learned that you have to be gentle with your hair and that has helped a lot. Conditioning and moisturizing are saving my sanity right now. Next week is week 9. I am trying to go to 12wks. Hang in there ladies!!!

kizzylonghair

PaperDoll

I SEE THE EXCITMENT, You better share with me how your relaxer day went!

Tracy

You are right the cornrows are really working for me at the moment and they still give me a chance to look after my hair. I am gonna see how I feel at 12 weeks. I think its just beacause this is my first stretch I am so anxious

Yummy C

Hang in there to. When ever you having a bad day just post to thread!!

vikkisecret

Thanks I am managing my hair ok, I have just throw some new cornrows in

Thank Ladies