Relaxer recommendations for thin fine hair

Mz.Shug

Still doing my research for my first self relaxation this weekend. I have the method I'd like to use and now I'm wondering what relaxer would be best for my hair. I have fine thin 4a 4b hair and a sensitive scalp. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Hope everyone's having a great week.

Mz.Shug

Thankyou for your suggestions your answers are very helpful. As always more replies are always welcome.

LaidBak

I have fine hair. I've used Phytospecific or Mizani Butter blends fine/color treated. I prefer the latter.

*Michelle*

Chiming in to say, first, Mizani Butter Blend (mild ie fine/color treated). My second choice is Mizani (same fine/color treated).

glamazon386

Is the butter blends really that good? I remember there being threads about it when it first came out but I don't see people posting about it anymore. If I was still relaxed, I'd try it but it wasn't out back then.

*Michelle*

I've been using it for over a year and love it! Prior to that I used Mizani (fine/color treated) 14/15 yrs and loved it too. I do like BB better because it is milder...remember I am texlaxed though (if it matters).

nycutiepie

Mizani Butter Blends Regular is what I use. I tried the Mild but it had me texlaxed. My hair is fine and the Regular gets me straight like I like but it's not limp. HTH!

sqzbly1908

I used to use Phytospecific but overtime (2+ years) it was beginning to dry out my hair - now I am using Mizani Butter Blends (lye) and I am not turning back!

sqzbly1908

Mizani Butter Blends Regular is what I use. I tried the Mild but it had me texlaxed. My hair is fine and the Regular gets me straight like I like but it's not limp. HTH!

I thought it was just me...I normally leave it for the 15 minutes - I was thinking about going to regular, but so far I kinda like my texture as I can take my time relaxing - besides, I put SAA and Keratin in my relaxer

la mosca

My hair is mostly super-fine, and the Linange lye relaxer system worked great for my first self-relaxer. It left my hair straight, but with lots of body.

Iluvsmuhgrass

Are you using the mild or the regular?

OP.....

I second the mild mizani and I also like the mild Hawaiian silky.

I'm using the regular since alot of the ladies here said that the mild left them severely under processed. So far I really like it. I still have a little texture.:yep: