Relaxer after a Protein Treatment

Son26

I usually do a protein treatment (Emergencee) 3 to 5 days before I get a relaxer. I'm not familiar with Aphogee, so I don't know if you have to wait a little longer.

Creatividual

You sure can. When I used to relax, I religiously did the Aphogee 2 step protein treatment 3 days before my scheduled retouchs and my hair stayed very healthy, strong, and took the chemical process better and with a lot less damage. Give it a try if you like. Your hair just might up and kiss you for it. :grin:

trecycat

You sure can. When I used to relax, I religiously did the Aphogee 2 step protein treatment 3 days before my scheduled retouchs and my hair stayed very healthy, strong, and took the chemical process better and with a lot less damage. Give it a try if you like. Your hair just might up and kiss you for it. :grin:

Thanks so much! That is such a relief to know. I did a protein treatment on Sun. and I really wanted to do my relaxer yesterday b/c I was off from both of my jobs. I'm off tomorrow, so I'll do it then so my hair will be straight for the weekend :grin:. I've been stretching for six months.