Relaxed ladies who use Afroveda

RocStar

Hi all,
I am relaxed (texlaxed actually) and I recently purchased some Afroveda products and I love how they have worked so far on my hair.

I purchased the butter samples kit and the oil samples kit. I think my hair really loves the Cocalatte Moisture Mask and the Curl Define. I haven't had enough time to use and feel the results of the oils, but so far I really like them.

Anyway, have any other relaxed ladies tried Afroveda products? Did they work for you? Which products did you try and like?

TIA!

jazii

I can't answer your questions. Just wanted to say your hair looks gooodddd and I love your highlights!!!

supermodelsonya

Love the Carrot Seed Shampoo bar and the cocolatte moisture mask (?). I use this all the time! There are so many more of her products that I want to try like the Shikaikai Hair Elixir!

Mzz Mac

I first tried the shea amla and thought that was the bomb...then I tried the cocolatte moisture mask and fell in love!
I am also loving the shikakai elixir and hibiscus oil.

I can totally relate!!!

flowinlocks

I use the Shikakai growth Elixir and the Hibiscus Infusion. I love them both. I use them for scalp massages.

Bnster

I haven't yet ventured out and purchased afroveda products. I am relaxed, awaiting more reviews. I do love my Aveda dry remedy products. Are afroveda products better or comparable to aveda dry remedy line?

Kimiche

^^ I would love to try the cocolatte, but I'm a little worried that people at work might start wondering why I smell like I eat chocolates 24/7.

Coffee

I use the Cocolatte mask; also the Ashlii Amala conditioning mask. Both work really well on my relaxed hair.