Afroveda! Slept on?

Lava27

Hey ladies. Just wanted to rave about the Afroveda Coco Latte Moisture Mask! I see Hairveda getting ALL the love over here, and I like Hairveda too, but this product is great! :grin:

Seems like Afroveda gets slept on. I actually got it on the swap board and want to try other products now. It's not a conditioner, as the name implies, but a moisturizer. I love it! Creamy, smells great (especially for a coffee lover like myself) and you get quite a large amount for the money. Anyway, who else out here is loving Afroveda!?

HERicane10

AfroVeda does ROCK! The cocolatte is one of my favs. I also have the almond-ginger butter, holy basil con., hibiscus & shikakai oils, pur whipped gelly, curly custard, & coconut moisture milk...WHEW! :look::yep:

Eisani

SB and I both were propping this line a while back. Love her stuff. CocoLatte and Shea-Amla Whipped Butter are staples. I love the Pur Whipped Gelly as well. Just got the Hemp Seed loc n twist butter, haven't tried it yet.

Lava27

SB and I both were propping this line a while back. Love her stuff. CocoLatte and Shea-Amla Whipped Butter are staples. I love the Pur Whipped Gelly as well. Just got the Hemp Seed loc n twist butter, haven't tried it yet.

Hey Eisani, is the Pur Gelly like a gel or like a moisturizer?? I'm interested in buying more from her. Also, is the consistency of the Shea-Amla different than the CocoLatte?

La Colocha

I don't hear about this much either but eisani and nem hooked me to this i have

coconut moisture milk
hibiscus hair infusion oil
carrot and rice bran shampoo bar
nu milk neroli goat milk
holy basil conditioner
curly custard
totally twisted ginger almond butter
shea amla whipped butter
coco latte moisture mask

I really like this line but im not ordering off the net anymore, so i use these very sparingly and you do get alot. Ill probably have these until fall or winter this year. I keep my butters and custard in the fridge.

Creatividual

I want to get into Afro Veda products. I hear some many great things about them! Some of the PUR Whipped Gelly is in the mail to me and I can't wait to try it! That moisture mask sounds good too.

Creatividual

AfroVeda does ROCK! The cocolatte is one of my favs. I also have the almond-ginger butter, holy basil con., hibiscus & shikakai oils, pur whipped gelly, curly custard, & coconut moisture milk...WHEW! :look::yep:

What makes the curly custard and the whipped gelly different?

redecouvert

I have the loc butter which I really loove
I just got in the mail the shea amla, carrot poo bar and cocolatte moisture mask...
so far, everything is loovely and the sizes are soo generous!!!
now i need some advices on how to use the butters...

redecouvert

I have the loc butter which I really loove
I just got in the mail the shea amla, carrot poo bar and cocolatte moisture mask...
so far, everything is loovely and the sizes are soo generous!!!
now i need some advices on how to use the butters...

Eisani

Hey Eisani, is the Pur Gelly like a gel or like a moisturizer?? I'm interested in buying more from her. Also, is the consistency of the Shea-Amla different than the CocoLatte?
The Pur Gelly is like a soft hold gel. I alternate between this and my HV Whipped Gelly to lay my edges down.
What makes the curly custard and the whipped gelly different?
The curly custard is whipped and creamy in texture while the whipped gelly is more of a thick creamy gel consistency (if that makes sense). The curly custard I didn't really care for. I may have to try using it again, but it made my hair look kinda jheri curlish. Like I stated above, I use the gelly to tame my edges. I haven't tried it on a WnG to know how it compares to the Curly Custard.

Redcoueverte: I like to use the butters on damp or dry hair to seal in moisture and to do two strand twists. My hair always dries super soft, moist and lightly scented. HTH.

KizzieNapps

I really want to try the shea-amla whipped butter!! The only reason I haven't yet is just because I HATE shopping online. Can someone tell me how they do with shipping. Do most of your orders arrive on time??

Eisani

I used the Hemp Seed Lock Roll n Twist Butter last night for the first time and my hair is crazy soft. Super, super soft and moist. Oh and no breakage :grin: Bonus!! I like the soft scent of her products too.