Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

Americka

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

16 weeks as of yesterday. May not relax anymore.

LexiDior

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

I relaxed yesterday, I was 18wks post!!

mshoneyfly

Im 9 weeks post today! Wow, this stretch is moving fast! I have an inch of NG in some spots but my hair is still manageable so still too early to texturize.

Im gonna plan out my next few washes and treatments leading up to my TU. I usually relax around week 13. I will see if I can stretch an extra week or two just to get my hair accustomed to the idea.

Rnjones

7 weeks post, and this new growth in the nape area is outta control (especially since I was underprocessed to begin with) was aiming to relax 1st or 2nd week of October but will relax last week of September cuz me and my boo got a date to see Mike Epps on 10/5. Hair gotta be fly

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

outspokenwallflower

2 weeks post as of yesterday. Enjoying the fresh manageability for now; starts becoming work at 4 weeks

jenjen33033

I relaxed on April 4 then on August 25, 2013. I was able to stretch my relaxer a little over 4 months only because I had cornrows in most of that time.

mschristine

Almost 4 weeks post..I was supposed to do a 2 step treatment this week but I don't have the funds to go get the bottles..so I guess I'll wait until I'm 6 weeks post

back2relaxed

4 wks post for moi. I just went in for a wash and style(I try to once a month for pampering) on Friday. I have an appointment in about a month for another wash. I'll get a relaxer in October.

freckledface

12 weeks and this eco styler gel has changed the game for me. I usually get frustrated because nothing will smooth my hair but with this it almost looks like 8 weeks post hair. #winning!!! Lol

Sanity

Cosmetologist

I have no idea if I am going to relax or not.

Update:
I cut my hair 15" into a 4-6' Bob early May (I was inspired by Ciara, not to mention free at school)
I had completely forgotten what it felt like not to have so much hair on my head!! So now I am transitioning until I decide if I am going to chop relax or become a long term transitioner!!

15 weeks post relaxer!!

Ugh my phone is not allowing me to upload my pics!! Bear with me ladies!!

IMFOCSD

I'm around 18 weeks post relaxer, will try to reach 5 months before I relax..

Sholapie

7 weeks this Friday. I'll relax in another 5 to 7.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly

Already 9 weeks tomorrow! Im so not even close to relaxer prep. Technically, 4 more weeks to go, but as long as my NG stays manageable, I will keep stretching.

Babysaffy

24 weeks today! Planned to touch up in five weeks time for the week before my birthday in October... But I'm unsure now, I may do it next week- it's getting too hard to manage now.

ForumRunner_20130904_231056.jpg

ForumRunner_20130904_231131.jpg

MGA2013

I'm 20 weeks and getting a relaxer this weekend... Ive learned that 4 months post is my limit... after that it's a loss..

NIN4eva

I'm 11 weeks today. I was planning on 12, but I have nothing on my schedule for tomorrow and lord knows when that'll happen again. So tomorrow may be the day.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•

1week post

sunnieb

19 weeks post today.

Ok, I'm over this stretch and ready to relax. Unfortunately, I messed around and procrastinated ordering my relaxer. <sigh>