Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

NIN4eva

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

I did my touch up on Thursday. I used 8 oz of ORS Lye regular mixed with 3 table spoons of Giovanni Smooth as Silk Xtreme Protein Hair Infusion.

MGA2013

Relaxed this evening with Silk Elements No lye.. loved the results. My hair is wrapped up.. definitely gained length but cut it due to thinning ends.. hopefully I can make it to MBL by December!

I post a photo tomorrow morning!

sunnieb

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

20 weeks post today and tired. If I hadn't procrastinated about ordering my relaxer, I'd be relaxing tonight.

Oh well. Just gotta maintain another week........

Last edited:

Jobwright

3 weeks today. I am so excited because I already feel new growth at my roots. Crazy because I used to dread having those little wrinkles at my scalp...now I love it and look forward to alt more over this stretch.

Mande30

7 weeks, hopefully, if all goes well, 5 more to go.

Honey Bee

Almost 11 wks, longest stretch since I joined. I was stretching cuz I planned to change perms and start doing it myself, but I'm reconsidering. Every time I get on a roll with my hair I do something to self-sabotage (ie, changing perms).

Lilmama1011

8 weeks and two days. Will be relaxing at twelve weeks post relaxer on October 8, three days before my birthday :) which checks out great!

sisters248

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now? 9 weeks in two day!!!

When is your next touch up? Either September 22 2013 or October 6 2013

What relaxer will you use? Silicon Mix

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax? Self-relax

mshoneyfly

11 weeks post today! Will try to stretch until my BD, Nov 21st. Sticking with JFM texture softener. Always self-relax

brittle_hair

I relaxed today at 10 weeks post, still not APL but I'm about an inch away, will hopefully be there by the end of the year.

Attachments

• 2013-09-14 14.35.09.jpg
    2013-09-14 14.35.09.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 21

TLC1020

13 wks post this week not sure when I'll be relaxing, probably at 16 wks. If I can go longer I will.

outspokenwallflower

5 weeks post this Friday.... so far, having switched back to No-Lye has worked in my favor. By 4 weeks with Lye, I would've already started fighting with my hair. I haven't had to do much of any manipulating this time around. :yep:

Sholapie

9 weeks this weekend. My last relaxer left me under processed so i'm only waiting until 11 weeks. This time i'm going to try the half and half method.

MizzBFly

16 weeks post, I want to wait until the begining of the holiday season and get a relaxer before Thanksgiving(another 9 weeks) IDK. That would be the longest wait ever!!

I will self texlax with ORS lye regular using the half & half method.

cynd

1 week post today. Next touch up around 12 weeks or so.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•

3 weeks post today!

I will be getting a touch up @14 weeks post on December 04, 2013.

sunnieb

21 weeks post today. Relaxing tomorrow! :yay: