Relaxed Again after 2 Years Natural (Pics Inside)

:) There is so much love on LHCF. You ladies are so wonderful. Thank you for all of the compliments! After the exam I just took, coming back to see these comments is a lovely pick-me-up! Now, since I'm new to relaxed hair with a little length, I have to figure out the best way to preserve the curls. I was able to pincurl some of them last night and they came out ok. But some of the others didn't. I'm thinking I could just roll them on some flexis, at least until I get a little more length, and then I can pincurl all of them.

MsJellie said:
So, after my two years being natural, I decided I wanted to go back to a relaxer. I'd probably have more length but, I had some "meetings" with some scissors during my natural days. Nonetheless, I'm still please with how it turned out. My stylist used a Mizani relaxer on me (she only uses Mizani products) and set my hair on the pink rollers. What I love most is that she didn't have to use any direct heat on my hair! She did very minimal trimming too. Looking forward to my journey of longer hair! Enjoy the pics.

RelaxBack.JPG
RelaxSide3.JPG
RelaxFront2.JPG

I absolutely love it. What kind of pink rollers did you stylist use (magnetic, snap on, etc.)? Also, how did she achieve the bang look? Did she apply bigger rollers on the front?

Back