Relaxed Again after 2 Years Natural (Pics Inside)

MsJellie

So, after my two years being natural, I decided I wanted to go back to a relaxer. I'd probably have more length but, I had some "meetings" with some scissors during my natural days. Nonetheless, I'm still please with how it turned out. My stylist used a Mizani relaxer on me (she only uses Mizani products) and set my hair on the pink rollers. What I love most is that she didn't have to use any direct heat on my hair! She did very minimal trimming too. Looking forward to my journey of longer hair! Enjoy the pics.

RelaxBack.JPG
RelaxSide3.JPG
RelaxFront2.JPG

PRETTY CURLS, SHE DID A GOOD JOB WITH THE RELAXER AS WELL. AND I LOVE HOW SHINY IT IS AS WELL.:)
SO WHAT'S YOUR GOAL LENGTH WITH YOUR RELAXED HAIR?

Ooooooooooh...beautiful sheen. Looks very healthy! :grin: Welcome back to the creamy-crack club of which I'm running for president :look:

Chayil

Thanks for all of the love ladies! My hair feels incredibly soft. One of the things I love most about my stylist is that she does not use spritz/holding spray and she rarely uses her iron (unless you really want her to). Her place does not smell like burning hair!

@darkempress -- It's been so long since I've had any kind of length. For now, my ultimate goal would be BSL.

Back