Regular olive oil - do you use it?

Neith

BF: I'm going to the store, do you want anything?

ME: Olive Oil. EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL.

BF: Mhmm. *nods* Anything else?

ME: No. Just EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL. If it doesn't say EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, don't get it. EXTRA VIRGIN. EXTRA.

BF: Ok, I'm going now.

** Approximately 7 minutes later**

ME: *Opens bag, takes bottle of olive oil out, reads label* "Olive oil". Not extra virgin. :look:

lol, it's not a huge deal, but sometimes.... men... argh. :lol:

Anyways... does anyone use just regular olive oil in their hair? I've only tried extra virgin. Is there any big difference when it comes to hair? It's a decent brand...

tocktick

Yes, I do. In fact, I avoid using extra virgin on my hair. The scent is too strong for me and I like the lightness of the non-virgin kind. I use it in my DCs, oil mixes and for my ends.

And LOL @ your BF.

Neith

Thank you ladies! :)

I was afraid that it wouldn't condition as well as extra virgin!

The smell of the extra virgin IS strong, which is why I ever seal with it. Not that I don't like it, but I feel that I'd sell like a salad. I'll try this stuff out :yep:

BlackMasterPiece

I can't survive without my extra virgin olive oil:grin: non-virgin oilve oil should be fine:yep: although I've never tried it.

My mom just had to buy another bottle of EVOO again because I cleaned out her last bottle putting it in all my DC's:giggle:. I use it as a pre-poo as well to help with detangling it while under running water I :infatuated: it

SimplyBlessed

Well if u decide to try it out...let me know how it goes...my dd's hair loves EVOO...but never tried anything else

MyAngelEyez~C~U

I have used regular olive oil, and it works just the same. Only difference is the scent. oh, and it may be a lil heavier.