Prayer Request for my mother.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
As some of you know my mother has been ill for several months. She was diagnosed with liver, colon and bone cancer. Her condition may have worsened, I'm on my way to the hospital now. They wanted her on hospice a few weeks ago, but since she is not in any pain and I wanted to be able to take her to the hospital for an iv if she gets dehydrated, I refused the service at that time. My family is divided and has been, over her treatment for a while. Please pray for us. TIA.

Zeal

I understand everything that you are going through. You are in my prayers. Allow God to be with "you" no matter what happens around you. Try to keep your light shinining even if it dims a little bit don't let it burn out.

cheeks23

I have just sent up a prayer for your mother and your family. The Lord knows best just continue to life her up in prayer. God Bless!!

Country gal

I sent a prayer up for your mother. My mother had hospice care but our family was supporting her too. She died in peace surrounded by family members. :)

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Thank you everyone for your prayers. My mother is stable and will be coming home in a few days. The hospital agreed to send her home with an IV, and said we can get this for her even if she is on hospice. I tried to get this two weeks ago when we took her in for dehydration, as that is actually more immediate than the cancer, but they refused. Today the Dr that saw her (and who also sits on some of the hospital boards) said it is possible, but another nurse there said it wasnt. So, I will just have the Dr write the orders for them to follow when we take her home. She was on hospice for a short time last year before she had surgery for her colon cancer, and I couldnt even get antibiotics for her UTI. I'm not in denial about her condition, although I am still praying for her healing, but we could have had her on this program to get more support weeks ago, and not had to deal with her not wanting to drink, and her health deteriorating faster than necessary . It has been so frustrating, but I know I have people praying for us and everything happens in God's time. Thanks again for your prayers. It means more to mean than I could ever express.

good2uuuu

I've just said a prayer for you, your mom and your family. God will see you through this whatever happens. I will continue to pray for you.