Rave...Proclaim Aloe and Shea Butter Moisturizing Conditioner!!!

Babygurl

Well I promised to give a review for this conditioner and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! I had to try it twice just to make sure I wasnt dreaming! MY goodness! Slip, slip, SLIP is what it gave me...its VERY thick like a hair mask and goes on so smooth. It rinses out VERY Easy and once again the slip is unbelievable! I will be going back to Sally's to stock up on this conditioner! My hair is SO soft and smooth and was so easy to put in a bun! I LOVE THIS CONDITIONER! It also smells good, like cherries. (it smells very much like Jergens original scent lotion)

This conditioner makes me VERY curious about the shampoo, if the conditioner detangles so well I wonder what the shampoo will do...I guess Ill be picking up a bottle to try!

Last edited:
Why-oh-why did I check out this thread?!?! I came up with every excuse in the book not to buy this stuff. Oh, well.....I'm off to Sally's tomorrow!!!!! :grin: :grin:

Get it, you know you want to!! Im going to Sally's Friday to buy 6-10 bottles of this stuff! Im in love!:love:
Let me know if you like it!

631472.jpg

DAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnit HairTwin......somehow I KNEW it was gonna be a positive review cause I likes coconut, aloe vera and shea butter ingredients. Lawd. How much was this BG?

Mona I thought about you when I was typing out my review. I actually just bought the shampoo today so Ill be trying it the next time I wash. The regular price is $3.99, its $3.49 with a Sally's card. Its actually on sale this month (the shampoo and conditioner) for 2.99 So that's why Im gonna stock up before the month is over!

Babygurl said:
Mona I thought about you when I was typing out my review. I actually just bought the shampoo today so Ill be trying it the next time I wash. The regular price is $3.99, its $3.49 with a Sally's card. Its actually on sale this month (the shampoo and conditioner) for 2.99 So that's why Im gonna stock up before the month is over!

LOL....chick is bumrushing Sally's! I'm not mad at you.

I'm broke right now...I just finished doing inventory...I have conditioner hidden in four different areas right now. I cannot buy anymore right now..but I will definitely try out. I need to get a Sally's card.

I should have bypassed this thread:ohwell: But, I can't pass up a product that works AND is inexpensive!

So, off to Sally's again. They probably think I'm some sort of product freak!

I just found out that this conditioner has mineral oil in it. Mineral oil doesn't work for me...only in oil sheens.

I have this conditioner and I love it. I have bottles of it stockpiled in my closet. It is incredibly rich and creamy, smells like cherries and can even double as a leave-in especially on your ends if you don't mind a little mineral oil. :look:

I would use it more often if I didn't have so many conditioners. But it works, with heat or without. I definitely would reccomend it. :yep:

I tried it as a leave-in and it made my hair hard and kinda dry, i will try it in my co wash tonight though.

water, polyquaterium 32, mineral oil, glycerin, pathenol, shea butter, aloe leaf juice, quaternium-80, dimethicone PEG-7 Isotearate, dimethicone, propylene glycol, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance

OMG!! Why did it take me so long to try this. I use this last night and my hair had amazing slip. I suffer from the worst tangles the longer my hair gets and this stuff really helped. I lost very little hair this time. This is a keeper, plus I compare it to Humecto. :D

this conditioner was horrible on my hair! it left it tangled and matted and it took me forever to comb my hair out...lots of breakage. the smell was great though!

krissyprissy said:
OMG!! Why did it take me so long to try this. I use this last night and my hair had amazing slip. I suffer from the worst tangles the longer my hair gets and this stuff really helped. I lost very little hair this time. This is a keeper, plus I compare it to Humecto. :D

Priestess got me hooked on this awhile back. It is the bomb. Just that darn good! I love it.

locabouthair said:
is this a deep conditioner?

It does not say deep conditioner on the bottle but it is very thick like pudding. I used as a deep conditioner with heat last night and my tangles slipped out very easily. Today my hair feel pretty good still. You can buy this at Sally's for $3.99 or ($3.49 with sally card) and they have a return policy if you dont like it.

Back