Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

naija24

Yaye! Do what's best for you. Is Your hair going to be as long as your avi?

My avi before I got rid of it....it was probably at 7 months of growth. but i had TWO trims between my big chop and that picture so it may be longer. I don't know.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Think I'm going to wait until spring to color my hair. I just thought about it and it makes no sense to do it now when all I do is keep my hair in a bun or twists hidden under a beanie. But I really wanted to color for Christmas. Think I'll just do a crochet wig or two.

Kindheart

Since i relaxed my hair it gets dirty quicker i have to wash it every 2 days .

If you guys use Organix dry oil of any kind and find it drying add 1 1/2tbs of pure jojoba oil .it works soooo much better .

Sosa

Ugh...I can't find any cellophanes to purchase online:sad:
Where do you buy ColorShowers, Sebastian, Adore etc. ?

Love2Live

The winter is destroying my nape. These coats, scarves, and sweaters keep tangling and drying out that area.

Last year the winter DEMOLISHED my nape. It was terrible. I'm still recovering from it now. Last year I wore a lot of crocheted scarves that were made for me by loved ones. Huge mistake. This year it is all satin scarves for me.

naija24

i'm gonna have a nervous break over this haircut. ugh.

heatdamaged leaveout. super short hair. anxious anxious anxious

MzLady78

I feel like straightening my hair to do a length check. It's been awhile.

But umm...I'll need to go get my eyebrows done first. My wig has bangs and they are a mess. :nono:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Je Ne Sais Quoi
Is this your first time trying kinky curly or have you used it in the past? How do you apply it?

No not my first time. I've been using the line in my rotation for a few years now :). Typically I will cowash, finger detangle in the shower, use the kckt leave in and put the KCCC on top of that then air dry. I section my hair in maybe 10 sections then rake and smooth it through with my fingers. I use maybe a nickle to quarter size dollop per section depending on the texture of the section.

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
No not my first time. I've been using the line in my rotation for a few years now :). Typically I will cowash, finger detangle in the shower, use the kckt leave in and put the KCCC on top of that then air dry. I section my hair in maybe 10 sections then rake and smooth it through with my fingers. I use maybe a nickle to quarter size dollop per section depending on the texture of the section.

I have some KCCC that I need to use up. I loved your wash and go results in the challenge thread! Makes me want to whip out my jar

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Here is the texture this morning. I haven't refreshed or spritzed or anything because I'm about to co wash

Eta I have no idea why my pics keep turning sideways smh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 59

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
Here is the texture this morning. I haven't refreshed or spritzed or anything because I'm about to co wash

Eta I have no idea why my pics keep turning sideways smh

Your hair looks amazing :drool: I picked up a jar on a a whim but I always put off trying it bc I figured it wouldn't be thick enough to define my curls. Does it dry soft?

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Your hair looks amazing :drool: I picked up a jar on a a whim but I always put off trying it bc I figured it wouldn't be thick enough to define my curls. Does it dry soft?

The first day it is a little crunchy but that's ok for me. It takes aaaaallll day for my hair to dry so I don't even attempt to scrunch it out because I don't want to touch it while wet. The next day and from there on out for me it is soft and moisturized feeling. The first day is crunchy but not in an eco gel kind of way. whiteoleander91

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
The first day it is a little crunchy but that's ok for me. It takes aaaaallll day for my hair to dry so I don't even attempt to scrunch it out because I don't want to touch it while wet. The next day and from there on out for me it is soft and moisturized feeling. The first day is crunchy but not in an eco gel kind of way. whiteoleander91

Thank you! Sorry, one last question: you say this gel is in your rotation. What other gels do you use?