Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Lilmama1011

Awww what kind of puppy??

I think a pomeranian. I saw that famous dog jiffy momo and I love his cut. I didn't know they could look that super cute. I thought they just looked like foxes. But keeping up the hair, SO says he will do it. We are looking for one currently

Lilmama1011

My hair keeps getting stuck in between my phone and the case. SO said time for a new phone case. I just got it like two weeks ago lol

ckisland

Happy Birthday Lilmama1011 !!! :)

While I'm still deciding on the future of my hair, I'm going to do a set of twists. Either I'll end up with a cute twistout or they'll be my baby locs LOL

MsCarmenP

So I've decided I'm going to start posting on the board more often instead of lurking. I don't feel I have much advice to share just yet but I've learned a lot from you ladies and I know I'll learn even more if I open my mouth and start asking questions. Hopefully one day I'll be able to pass on some knowledge instead just taking.

Lilmama1011, happy belated birthday!!

ImanAdero

Really debating my next style... To straighten, or keep protective styling?

I haven't straightened since last November... I'm really interested to see if I've retained much of anything over the year. Because I don't feel like I have unfortunately...

Oh well.. I'll figure it out in 3-4 weeks.

Lilmama1011

So I've decided I'm going to start posting on the board more often instead of lurking. I don't feel I have much advice to share just yet but I've learned a lot from you ladies and I know I'll learn even more if I open my mouth and start asking questions. Hopefully one day I'll be able to pass on some knowledge instead just taking.

Lilmama1011, happy belated birthday!!

MsCarmenP aww, you came out of lurking to say happy birthday, thank you :)

ckisland

hey miss lady! I just recently peeped yo hurr pics. When were you going to tell me you have booty length hair?? your hair has grown so quickly!!
:lachen: You are too sweet! Thank you! I wish I was at booty length :lol:!!!! You just made me realize that I need to go take my butt to the wash n'go challenge and have a sit. I'm trying to do entirely too much to my hair already :spinning:

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
:lachen: You are too sweet! Thank you! I wish I was at booty length :lol:!!!! You just made me realize that I need to go take my butt to the wash n'go challenge and have a sit. I'm trying to do entirely too much to my hair already :spinning:

yussss, come join the wash and go challenge!! we need more people!! don't run over to the thread too fast lest you end up smacking someone upside the head with your luscious locks :gorgeous:

Sholapie

ugh...I had a good thing going but I had to stray and look elsewhere.
I have been absolutely loving my stretched twistout so why did I feel the need to do a damp twistout? yeah I don't like it, it's too shunken, too defined...I'm having a washday part 2 to correct this

cutiebe2

So Im dont post in random thoughts often, but as I have been trying to revamp my oil stash, I discovered that because of the drought in the southwest where Jojoba oil is produced, there is a worldwide shortage of jojoba oil. I cried real tears. I remember when Jojoba was super cheap :nono:

ckisland

yussss, come join the wash and go challenge!! we need more people!! don't run over to the thread too fast lest you end up smacking someone upside the head with your luscious locks :gorgeous:

Your posts are cracking me up :lachen: :heart:

I went into the wash n'go thread, and had a "WTH have I been thinking" moment :lol:. I've been coming up with all these hardcore, labor intensive plans for my hair!! It's like I'm trying to bald myself :spinning:

Last edited:

ms.tatiana

Washed my weave yesterday & it's holding on to its last thread lol had to bobby pin some tracks, so next week I'm going to have to get my real hair done & get my length check.

Getting a weave is so expensive & I'm trying to pay down credit cards right now so I'm like ughhh & to get the weave installed I'll figure this out.

JosieLynn

just bought some extensions from Big Chop Hair, hoping to get a sew-in for the rest of the year. I always get so fed up with doing my hair in the winter

Evolving78

Not in the mood for this getting in and out of the shower... I think I will shampoo at the sink in sections, deep condition, then rinse out in the shower.

SlimPickinz

Summer where are you?
Every time I make the decision to wear my hair curly I get lazy and flat iron. Then I just be swinging my hair back and forth. Man I may just be a pressed girl for life!