Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

MzSwift

I can almost touch my hair with my hand behind my back. I'm so excited :bouncy:

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I think the humidity has gotten to me. In the ponytail it goes. My hair is super duper soft however. I'm trying to decide if I want do my regular relaxer in August, and if I do, am I gonna use heat? I've already used heat (and tools) twice this year and it's not even summer yet.

Evolving78

I think the humidity has gotten to me. In the ponytail it goes. My hair is super duper soft however. I'm trying to decide if I want do my regular relaxer in August, and if I do, am I gonna use heat? I've already used heat (and tools) twice this year and it's not even summer yet.
I would do it now. I’m not playing with this weather this spring and summer. You can still bun if it gets to be too much.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
If I buy biotin powder and msm, it will cost $28.00 16oz together but I’d have to buy vitamin c too. Unless I can find a msm blend that includes it.

Qhems mix is $39.00, non subscription. 8.5 oz.

Now , Qhems mixture does have additional things added in. Vitamin C(400g) D( 50 mcg) and K(45 mcg) and 70mg of Bamboo.

I think I’m going to try this MSM mix with Vitamin C after I finish this 3rd jar of Qhems MSM mix.

I already take Silica anyway. I’m taking my hair down in two weeks. If my hair has grown a lot , I may reconsider. Mayyy…

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I wore a neck fan while I braided my daughter’s hair yesterday. I knew my roots were sweating a bit, but it only slightly reverted. The texture is soft and more like 3b. I will always wear that fan while braiding. My mom got it for me from Amazon I think.

Plushottie

Thicc and fione
I can only share this here wo judgement so I had a wig on today and didn’t like it and I literally will be on calls tomorrow with a whole new wig. Like I love that folks don’t comment on my appearance but I couldn’t suffer through a bad hair day like nope esp being stressed out at work like nope y’all getting 613 outre dominica tomorrow.

ItsMeLilLucky

I'm not sure if I want to continue getting my yearly silk presses. Or what I'm going to do about getting trims. Or at least put them on pause until I find a new stylist. I'm unsure of the plans going forth when I actually want my own hair straightened. Should I relax more often?

OhTall1

I've hit that point where I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to stop coloring my hair and just stay gray. And if the answer to that is yes, do I cut out all the color and go short or keep the length and just let the gray creep in since I've just spent the past there years growing out a tapered fro?

ItsMeLilLucky

I've hit that point where I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to stop coloring my hair and just stay gray. And if the answer to that is yes, do I cut out all the color and go short or keep the length and just let the gray creep in since I've just spent the past there years growing out a tapered fro?
It depends on how committed you are to your hair length. I would let the grey creep in.

CoiledOrchids

I'm so freaking indecisive about my hair. I think I do the same styles year round. I thought I'd make my life easier and it has but I get bored.

I don't think my hair is difficult to manage, I just get overwhelmed with it quickly.