Quick Question about Aphogee...

Cleo

When you ladies use the Aphogee Treatment does it matter what kind of shampoo you use before hand? My staple is KeraCare detangling shampoo and I'd rather not purchase the Aphogee shampoo is it's not necessary.

Also has anyone simply followed the treatment with there favorite moisturizing conditioner as opposed to using both the Aphogee balancer and your fav moisturizering con? Thanks gals.

KinksnCurlz

I hate the aphogee shampoogs... YUCK! I use the keracare as well. **THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT***
YOU MUST use the aphogee balancing moisturizer AFTER you use the treatment or else your hair will feel "funny". The last time I forgot to use it i heard my hair as I combed it and it sounded like straw.
I usually apply the bal. mois., add my humecto, add some LUST and leave it all in. Works like a charm.

licutiexx

I use any shampoo before the treatment. I don't think it really matters and the same with the conditioner after

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
I usually apply the bal. mois., add my humecto, add some LUST and leave it all in. Works like a charm.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks CH
... do you mean you apply all three moisturizers at once? How long do you leave this combo on? Have you ever just used the Humecto and the bal. mois. together and had good results?

I wonder if I would get good results using the Humecto and the bal. moisturizer seperately.

Cleo

Thanks licutie.
I'm glad I can use my trusty KeraCare, I'm not fond of other shampoos

ms_kenesha

I use anyone of my fave shampoos and follow up with Keracare Humecto after the Aphogee, you don't need the Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer, just a good moisturizing conditioner.

Honi

There is no board.
I agree. You can use any shampoo but the Aphogee balancing moisturizer is crap. Doesn't detangle or anything. Use another for better results.