Aphogee question... need help!!....Please

LadyZ

I will be doing an Aphogee treatment today... I want to follow up by using a hot oil treatment too...Here is my plan... I will use a clarifying shampoo to prepare hair for Aphogee... My question is this... After I rinse the Aphogee out, should I put the moisturizer on?... or should I do my hot oil treatment, followed by deep moisturizing treatment? ... I always forget when adding the hot oil treatment to my regimen.. :blondboob

OnceUponAtime

After Aphogee, I rinse with water, then with apple cider vinegar (1/3 cup full strength) to help remove excess residue, then rinse with water again. Then the hot oil, then moisturizing conditioner.

For me, it doesn't matter if the oil goes on before or after. I just prefer before so I can wash out the excess oil with conditioner. But if I forget to put it on before, I just do it after.

HTH

LadyZ

OnceUponAtime said:
After Aphogee, I rinse with water, then with apple cider vinegar (1/3 cup full strength) to help remove excess residue, then rinse with water again. Then the hot oil, then moisturizing conditioner.

For me, it doesn't matter if the oil goes on before or after. I just prefer before so I can wash out the excess oil with conditioner. But if I forget to put it on before, I just do it after.

HTH

Thank you very much Onceaponatime.... I was not sure what to do..