Votes: 225 25.0%
  • brastrap length

Votes: 122 13.6%
  • midback length

Votes: 45 5.0%
  • waistlength and beyond

Votes: 28 3.1%

• Total voters
I voted ear length ... hope to be a full chin length or longer some time this year :yep:

I am 4B natural

I voted Midback. I've been midback for quite awhile now. I think I was at a standstill for a while, but I'm feeling pretty good about another growth spurt this spring. I should have met WL by now, but my hair has been growing at a very slow rate for the last several months (about 1/4 of an inch or less:perplexed). My goal is WL by the end of June, so that's what I'm pushing for:yep:

I am APL, BSL, and WL.

:ohwell:

Which basically means...I need a 5inch trim and to leave my flat iron and the hair dye alone.

:sad:

I just want to see the numbers break down.

Are you ear or shorter
chin length
shoulder length (most of the hair rests on your shoulders)
armpit length
brastrap length
midback
waistlength and beyond

If you don't fit in one choose the next lowest (the goal you do pass); I'm looking for "full", not just a few strands.

If you'd like to post your type, that would be excellent

Thanks !

About a 1/2 an inch from Armpit lenght...I should be there completely mid March.:grin:

I am APL right now. Getting pretty close to BSL about an inch away where I have been for the last year. I still can't tell you what type of hair I have. So can't help there.

girl please - I can't tell you mine either! I say, look at my avi and take a wild guess :ohwell:

I picked shoulder length. But after looking at a previous poster who picked shoulder, I would have called her APL. If I'm not shoulder, i guess I'm neck length.:look:
I agree with Shoulder length. Her s had some waves and may be armpit when stretched.

Back