Question to Phoney Pony Wearers

Ponytaildiva

I need your help. When you are seaching on the internet for a phoney pony or if you were to search for one, what words would you use in the address field? I guess the question is, how would you Google your search for a phoney pony? I really appreciate your help with this?

JLove74

Michellehall said:
I need your help. When you are seaching on the internet for a phoney pony or if you were to search for one, what words would you use in the address field? I guess the question is, how would you Google your search for a phoney pony? I really appreciate your help with this?

errah, gezze, umm, I dunno. I guessed I'd use the words 'PHONEY PONY' :confused:

Ponytaildiva

JLove74 said:
errah, gezze, umm, I dunno. I guessed I'd use the words 'PHONEY PONY' :confused:
Phoney Pony is pretty privy to LHCF. Don't find many others who use that terminology. I did google it and that does not get many hits.

Thanks

JLove74

Michellehall said:
Phoney Pony is pretty privy to LHCF. Don't find many others who use that terminology. I did google it and that does not get many hits.

Thanks

well what about fake ponytail, human hair ponytail....

FunkyDiva

WOOOOOOW! I never knew these were actually "phoney ponies," I've been getting a draw string pony from the BSS and doing the baggie method underneath. I learned something new today

Tee

Michelle I would try 'Weave Ponytail' or "Fake Ponytail".

But Weave Ponytail would be my frist google search.
HTH