question MTG users

Golong

Question for MTG users. The sediment at the bottom of the bottle that you have to shake up, is that the sulfur? If it is has anyone just strained out the liquid part and mixed the sulfur with WHGO or somehthing else? It's the sulfur that is the active ingredent that our hair is reacting to. The other smelly stuff is for rain rot and girth itch and other farm animal problems. Just wondering if anyone has done this and had growth.

amwcah

Yes, the sulphur is what is settled at the bottom of the container. I don't manipulate my MTG in anyway. I use it straight up. Several other ladies do mix it with various other oils though. There are several post about this on the site.

Golong said:
Question for MTG users. The sediment at the bottom of the bottle that you have to shake up, is that the sulfur? If it is has anyone just strained out the liquid part and mixed the sulfur with WHGO or somehthing else? It's the sulfur that is the active ingredent that our hair is reacting to. The other smelly stuff is for rain rot and girth itch and other farm animal problems. Just wondering if anyone has done this and had growth.

Yep. I was thinking the same thing, so I waited for the sulphur to settle at the bottom of my "everyday use" mix bottle and poured off most of the extra oil. I replaced it with evoo, coconut oil, WGO and peppermint oil (because I love the smell). My results haven't been hindered at all. At 8weeks post, I've got about a little over an inch of new growth -- which is accelerated for me. I'm trying to stretch to 12 weeks, but MTG makes that really hard to do!

Hair Iam

Golong said:

That's exactly what I did. I realized it was the sulfur that was the active ingredient. And started using my own mix of essential oils that promote growth and
stimulation. I then tested and produced a product called "Karen's Hair Elixir" I have been selling this and using it for the past 7 months with 1 inch of consistent growth per month. I have sold to males and females who are experiencing the same results.

Golong

AWSOME!!! sounds good i'll do the same. I was thinking vanilla extract or citris extract from the grocery store but I like the sound of perpermint... do they sell that at healthfood stores or GNC?