Question for those who use both Mega Tek and Beemine?

Jazzmommy

Ladies,

For those of you who use both Mega tek and Beemine how are you using the two products? For instance, are you mixing the two together and applying them on your scalp or are you altering your days and applying each product on a separate day? I guess I got a little excited and ordered them both (plus the buy 2 get 1 free Beemine sale) so now I have to incorporate them both somehow.:yep:

Thanks!

cutiebe2

I apply Beemine (or BT, I have both) every night. The megatek I apply in the morning 4 times a week (two of those times are right before I wash). I also have some MN but I was having trouble using all three, so I will use BT/Bee mine for two months and then replace that with MN

Lava27

I alternate weeks. Mt the first week, wash, then BeeMine the next week. New growth is outrageous.

Ooooo...this sounds like a good way to do it. I think I'll try it this way with my MT and BT. I hate trying to load up my scalp with too many products...I think it gets confused, lol :spinning:

I use OCT and BeeMine...I mix a little of Beemine with OCT, you can say my mix is 5% beemine and 95% OCT, and girl......my new growth is so thick when I don't blow dry....it's crazy.....so i just decided to cut back on my growth aids.....

Jazzmommy

These are great suggestions... thanks ladies. I just didn't want my hair to fall out or something crazy.:grin: