Question for the MT Ladies

RockCreak

OK ladies, I bought my MT back in Sept and kinda fell off the wagon using the MT towards the end of Sept. I started using it again in Oct and noticed some growth and thickening.

One day last week I kinda was impatient with my hair and applied the mixture to my scalp and hair and wet bunned. My hair was moist/damp for at least 2days. When my hair airdried it was super soft and my ends stayed moist. I've actually experience less shedding and my hair seems to be alot stronger. I thought that I wasn't suppose to use it on my hair, but it seems to be working for me.

My question is should I go back to applying it on scalp only or should I continue to use on the hair and scalp....btw I take garlic supplements and use garlic poo....and still shedded less with the mix all over.

Oops I forgot to mention that I only apply the mixture all over twice a week.

Please, Please give me some advice before I start to panic.......

It sounds like your 2nd method is working for you. I use MT as a DC, rinse and follow up with a moisturizing conditioner. I use it on my hair at least 3-4 times as week and my hair become much stronger and I have had virtually any shedding (taking garlic supplements and using garlic poo too) and no breakage

HTH

Several ladies do use MT as a DC, and I think even a couple use it as a leave-in. I would be very cautious in using it that way, because of the high protein content of MT. But if your hair seems happy with it......

Hi RockCreak: Currently, I apply MT from root to tip. My hair is so short and with shrinkage, it's hard to apply it to scalp only. I usually do these protein treatments about three times per week and always overnight with a plastic cap...washing it out in the morning. For me, no problems thus far!

HTH

I use MTG on my scalp and use MT on the rest of my hair through to the ends. I love it that way.....FYI, I have used the Pet version although I think the two are the same, but no problems here.

Back