Why does MT makes my scalp itch?

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
I have been using MT for about 5 weeks now and have enought NG to equal about 7 to 8 weeks post! But why does my scalp itch something wicked? I mix my MT with olive oil, peppermint oil, and rosemary oil and I still get bad itchy scalp the after I use it. Why does this happen? Is this normal! Advice please!

JustKiya

Quite a few ladies have dealt with the itch. My trick is to give my scalp a good massage right after I apply the MT, and that chills the itch. Also, make sure you aren't using a whole super lot of it, too - try to use the least that you can, as that will help, as well.
If neither of those help, and it's driving you batty, you can start using it less often, every other day or something, and see if that helps.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Thanks for the responds, I will try to cut down from 3x to 2 times a week. What is the ingredients that are causing the itching?

JustKiya

Not sure. Some think it's from your scalp being stimulated/hair growing, and there's never been a figuring out of what in MT makes your hair grow faster, either. :lol: