Question about GNC Ultra Nourish

honey4real

Hello,

I really want to get serious about keeping up with a solid regimen so I can experience great results like the rest of the LHCF members. So I went to GNC and purchased the Ultra Nourish vitamins and Fish Oil Supplements. I have taken Fish Oil Supps before and I stopped because of the fishy burps. But GNC now has a supplement that does not have that side effect and I must say I have not had any fishy burps, however I was wondering if I still need to purchase the MSM supplement because the UN only has 500 mg's opposed to 1000 mg or better also it only has 1200 mcg's. Is this enough ? or do I need more biotin and MSM supplements ? Has anyone benefited with great results just by taking UN alone ?

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

I don't really know but I just bought the Hair, Skin and Nails over the Ultra Nourish. It was cheaper and had more amino acids plus horsetail (silica). That's why I got them. But I was wondering about them. And they have those Triple Fish Oil pills on sale. I'm going back to get some. Only have to take 1 daily. I'm on 3 super horse capsules right now... I have a powdered MSM I got from Vitacost online and have taken MSM for years now.

honey4real

I don't really know but I just bought the Hair, Skin and Nails over the Ultra Nourish. It was cheaper and had more amino acids plus horsetail (silica). That's why I got them. But I was wondering about them. And they have those Triple Fish Oil pills on sale. I'm going back to get some. Only have to take 1 daily. I'm on 3 super horse capsules right now... I have a powdered MSM I got from Vitacost online and have taken MSM for years now.

The Triple Fish Oil pills are the exact same one I got and its only my first day using it but so far I dont have any complaints.:yep: I started to purchase the Hair, Skin and Nails I believe, but it was either the biotin or MSM dosage that was lower than the Ultra Nourish. Hhmm Maybe we should keep each other updated with results on progress to try to compare the two.

MrsSmitty77

I am also taking the Hair, Skin and Nails for about 2 weeks now, I purchased a two month supply, so I will see the results in two months and make a decision. I am also taking an extra biotin 1,000 mcg.

honey4real

I think I will just see how well my body responds to the UN itself and if I feel I need an extra boost then I will increase my biotin and MSM. MrsSmitty77 keep me updated on your resulst !