GNC UltraNourishair and Biotin supplements

alireno

I have a question for those of you taking GNC Ultra Nourishair and Biotin supplements. I noticed that GNC Ultra Nourishair has 1200 mcg of Biotin which is 400% of the daily value. Just wondering if you all feel that taking an extra Biotin supplement really makes a difference in hair growth. I thought that anything over 100% was just flushed out by the body. Am I wrong? Just wondering because I am presently taking GNC Ultra Nourishair and thinking about adding a Biotin supplement. I've been using GNC Ultr Nourishair for a month now and I am already seeing hair growth. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Dionne

The RDAs that tell you how much percentage wise you get are just the standards the government has set up. They do not represent amounts that promote optimal health. Many rdas are being raised because of this. for more info on rdas This web site has lots of info about things like this. Jade21 has talked about this site alot and I am sure she will be able to explain more about this when she reads this. She is our vitamin guru.