Is It Safe?

LaShanne

I take all my vitamins at the same time every night. I take 2 GNC Multivitamins, 2 GNC Ultra Nourishair, 1000 mg MSM and a Tsp of flaxseed oil. The first couple of days I had a headache, but after that I was fine.

2 questions - Is it safe for me to take all this stuff at once? And is it better to spread my supplements throughout the day to get the best results? Thanks and i love this site!

candy1214

I take all my vitamins at the same time every night. I take 2 GNC Multivitamins, 2 GNC Ultra Nourishair, 1000 mg MSM and a Tsp of flaxseed oil. The first couple of days I had a headache, but after that I was fine.

2 questions - Is it safe for me to take all this stuff at once? And is it better to spread my supplements throughout the day to get the best results? Thanks and i love this site!

No, it isnt unsafe per se. But I do suggest that you spread the vits throughout the entire day b/c your current method isnt going to benefit you as your body will only absorb but so much all at once. More than likely, your toilet is reaping the benefits.

MissFallon

I take my vits at the same time in the evening. I take ultranourishhair and msm (3000mg). I tried the twice a day thing and it didn't make a difference...plus it was harder for me to remember to take it twice a day.

KiniKakes

I take 2 flaxseed vitamins, 2 Nioxin vitamins, and 2 GNC Futurebiotics vitamins per day............ however, I split these supplements in half, and take 1 set in the morning, 1 set in the evening. I think i'd feel a little nervous downing 6 pills all in one setting, lol.

Junebug

Hi,

I don't remember which vitamins it is but I have heard that the body can only absorb so much of certain vitamins at a time. The extra just goes to the bladder and is flushed out of the body. The way that you are taking them now probably doesn't hurt but you may not be getting the full nutrional value. I understand that it is a hassle but If the directions say to spead out the dosage throughout the day I do.

I hope this helps

LaShanne

thanks for all the feedback. the bottle justs says take 2 per day. but your theories makes sense. I'll split my pills up and see how it goes. The main reason i took them at night is because sometimes i dont eat breakfast and i didnt want to take my vits on an empty stomach :barf:.