Qhemet Sale 20% off!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
:lachen: Girl, you know you need your behind whipped!!! I do want to try at least two items from this line so I will be ordering during this sale. I do hear it takes awhile to get this stuff. It ain't cheap either so the sale is great.

Charz

Sinister Minister
:lachen: Girl, you know you need your behind whipped!!! I do want to try at least two items from this line so I will be ordering during this sale. I do hear it takes awhile to get this stuff. It ain't cheap either so the sale is great.

Haha, I don't want you dropping $100 without a discount! :grin:

Eisani

Now listen here, pusher... Everytime I look around, you're posting a sale. I'm trying to clean up my act and this madness has got to stop.

...But thank you! :laugh:

Jalen's Mom

BUMP! I just received an e-mail about the sale that starts on 6/5. The sale only lasts for 24 hours. My e-mail stated that you have to spend $34 to get the discount vs. $30. The code is nature. Happy Shopping!:lick:

tailormade84

Now listen here, pusher... Everytime I look around, you're posting a sale. I'm trying to clean up my act and this madness has got to stop.

...But thank you! :laugh:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:
oh my sides!!!

ETA: plus, 20% of $34(the minimum) is only 6.80 - and i dont even think that covers shipping costs -hmph- *plans to hold out until the store in Houston is up and THEY have a sale*

Last edited:

Eisani

20% off Summer Sales Event!* *Don't forget to set your calendars to June 5th to take advantage of our 24 hour-20% off summer sale! The sale begins this Friday at midnight EST and applies to all orders over 34.00.Just enter discount code nature during check out!Access our newly designed website here: www.Qhemetbiologics.comIf you have not placed an order through the new site, you will need to re-register as your old password and login will not work.We have recently expanded into the MD/DC/VA metro area, Toronto, Canada and will be expanding into Houston, TX shortly. For a list of all store locations, click here:* http://www.qhemetbiologics.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=13Warm Regards,QB *

Jazzmommy

Placing it on my calender now!! Good looking out... I'm ording the Alma & Heavy Cream. I think I want to try some of the oils/serum e.g, Castor & Moringa or Alma Oil Nourishing Pomade.

BrownEyez22

20% off Summer Sales Event!* *Don't forget to set your calendars to June 5th to take advantage of our 24 hour-20% off summer sale! The sale begins this Friday at midnight EST and applies to all orders over 34.00.Just enter discount code nature during check out!Access our newly designed website here: www.Qhemetbiologics.comIf you have not placed an order through the new site, you will need to re-register as your old password and login will not work.We have recently expanded into the MD/DC/VA metro area, Toronto, Canada and will be expanding into Houston, TX shortly. For a list of all store locations, click here:* http://www.qhemetbiologics.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=13Warm Regards,QB *

Girl, I am soo excited about the bolded, I called Uncle Funky's Daughter in Rice Village yesturday to see if they had it early.:lachen: They didn't though, he said check back mid-June (like the website says).

I've never even tried these products but I keep hearing about them and I just HATE to order things. I am gonna wait until mid-June I will probably come out better with no shipping fee's vs the 20%.

MonaLisa

Just wow....

Clutch Magazine ranked our Amla & Olive Heavy Cream the #1 product for transitioning hair!

Due to the overwhelming response to today's 20% off sale which began at midnight EST and unexpectedly wiped out our entire stock of the popular products earlier than expected, another 20% off abbreviated sale will be offered in the coming weeks for those who missed this opportunity.

I mean I literally got my ish in the nick of time! There was like a in stock countdown going on when I was able to get back on the site at work..

Last edited:

jahzyira

"Due to the overwhelming response to today's 20% off sale which began at midnight EST and unexpectedly wiped out our entire stock of the popular products earlier than expected, another 20% off abbreviated sale will be offered in the coming weeks for those who missed this opportunity."

WTH!:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: