~~*Qhemet Biologics Holiday Sales Event!*~~

tdwillis

I got mine! (I ordered the ghee--which is new for me and more Burdock Root Cream which I LOVE!). The price of shipping almost made me change my mind! (11.70 to ship to CA).

Yes, I am in cali too and I thought that shipping price was rather high. I have purchased from other online retailers and the shipping wasn't that high. But like the other ladies said, this is the last purchase for my hair

empressri

Yes, I am in cali too and I thought that shipping price was rather high. I have purchased from other online retailers and the shipping wasn't that high. But like the other ladies said, this is the last purchase for my hair

Maybe cause she's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy down in florida and you're all the way up in cali? She does priority with shipment confirmation so I've always found it to be just about. Now naturally curly has some damn high shipping!!! I was like $17 for two little products?! You're bugging!!!

Lucky's Mom

I think Qhemet's products are of much higher quality than that of Miss Jessie's. The BOGO sale - IMO, is not a sale but the real price for fancy Petroleum and beeswax....

empressri

I think Qhemet's products are of much higher quality than that of Miss Jessie's. The BOGO sale - IMO, is not a sale but the real price for fancy Petroleum and beeswax....

I have both, and they don't compare, honestly. Miss Jessies works for my wash and goes only which is why I like it, but the moisture I get with braids or twists when using Qhemet...priceless lol

Eisani

Maybe cause she's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy down in florida and you're all the way up in cali? She does priority with shipment confirmation so I've always found it to be just about. Now naturally curly has some damn high shipping!!! I was like $17 for two little products?! You're bugging!!!
I thought I was the only one like :blush: @ NC's shipping for three items. I politely emptied my shopping cart and clicked the lil X in the top right corner :lachen:. I am so scraight!!

Napata

Hi all:hiya: didn't read the entire thread but regarding shipping to CA, no, my shipping is not higher than "everyone" elses :D. I've done some digging.

1. Shipping to CA from FL will incur a higher shipping cost due to the distance. The same items and weight shipped to say GA would cost significantly less.

2. It's weight based so the less your package weighs, the lower the shipping cost. There's no one single shipping fee for CA residents.

If folks who live in CA or another distant shipping zone would like a lower shipping rate, email or PM me and I can remove a couple of items from your order to get the price down to between 6-7 dollars. :)

HTH. :sunshine:

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Hi all:hiya: didn't read the entire thread but regarding shipping to CA, no, my shipping is not higher than "everyone" elses :D. I've done some digging.

1. Shipping to CA from FL will incur a higher shipping cost due to the distance. The same items and weight shipped to say GA would cost significantly less.

2. It's weight based so the less your package weighs, the lower the shipping cost. There's no one single shipping fee for CA residents.

If folks who live in CA or another distant shipping zone would like a lower shipping rate, email or PM me and I can remove a couple of items from your order to get the price down to between 6-7 dollars. :)

I'm not even in CA, but this is nice.

Evolving78

i love the stuff, but i'm good right now. Qhem, i hope you have a sale after the holidays! i just love your products. they are the best products for my hair!

curlmama

It's not you it the USPS and UPS! I love the products so I buy what I need but for the price of shipping I could have gotten more stuff for my hair!:grin:

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
for the relaxed ladies who use Qhemet Biologics..which of their products did you use that you weren't iffy about when used on the hair? Thanks cause I wanna purchase too!

Toy

Im relaxed and i use the burdock root butter cream and the olive/honeyHydrating balm works great with my hair it stays very moisturized .

Last edited:

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Im relaxed and i use the burdock root butter cream and the olive/honey balm works great with my hair it stays very moisturized .

Hi Toy!

Beautiful head of hair you got! thanks for your recommendations. My hair is doing fairly well from a setback but winter suck all the moisture out...NTM is my #1 leave-in but I need at least one more thats reliable.