~~*Qhemet Biologics Holiday Sales Event!*~~

Nita81

Get ready Ladies!!!! Qhemet is having a 24hr sale too!!! It starts 12am Dec 1st.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All!
Our 24 hour December 1st sale starts at midnight tonight and runs through midnight. Get 10% off your order! Just enter prettyhair into the coupon box at check-out and click "redeem coupon".
Offer does not apply to sampler or samples.
Happy Holidays!
Qhemet Biologics

naijamerican

Sadly, due to budget reasons I'm not going to be able to participate in this sale the way I want to. I might be able to get a couple of Karkady Teas (or three :look: I'm heavy-handed...) and a couple of Indian Macassar oils. That should last me a while, hopefully. That oil smells divine. :yep:

Toy

Im there,i want some burdock root butter cream 2 jars and a jar of olive/honey balm.

AtlantaJJ

I'm a little disappointed by the 10% off (did I read that right) but I'll still order!

Qhemet, Hairveda...and perhaps Shescentit is pretty much it for me...I have finally calmed down my roaming PJness. The PJ is still here, she just wants to hang with those three vendors.

*fabulosity*

Right.. 10% is not going to put a dent in their high a$$ shipping...lol.. but as a true PJ.. I"ll do my job and pick up a moisturizer..lol.

me-T

i ordered mine anyway late last week. i didn't wanna wait til the 1st cause the products already take a long time to receive. so hopefully they'll be here by touch up time

HoneyDew

I hadn't budgeted for this sale, so I will have to pass. I have enough on hand for now anyway.

Naija, you like the karkady? I have one that I never use. I will bring it for you at the next meeting.

HoneyDew

I think 10% is a decent discount. Qhemet historically has not offered many discounts - at least since I have been a customer over the last 2 years or so.

If you use Qhemet products and they are staples, you will buy them regardless - discount or not.

I understand the problem people have with the shipping. It really can add up. Good thing the products last a long time for me so I don't have to deal with the shipping so much.

But, discount or not, I will buy my Heavy Cream and my Burdock Root Butter Cream. So 10% off is nice change.

Miss Ann

I know...right!

Currently I'm torn between Qhemet & Miss Jessie's moisturizer's. I hear Qhemet is great, but with Miss Jessie's BOGO offer, it's cheaper.

I know everyone keeps talking about the quality of Qhemet's ingredients, but times are tight.

Miss Jessie's might win this round.

HoneyDew

I know...right!

Currently I'm torn between Qhemet & Miss Jessie's moisturizer's. I hear Qhemet is great, but with Miss Jessie's BOGO offer, it's cheaper.

I know everyone keeps talking about the quality of Qhemet's ingredients, but times are tight.

BOGO Qhemet would be HOT!

Um, I doubt we will ever see a deal like that though. :look:

AtlantaJJ

What the hell is 10%??

What imma do with that?

Where's the holiday savings?

That pissed me off!

That ticked me off too when other vendors are offering 25% - 30 % off right now.

I love their products so I just have to pout...but I can ride this sale out because I have product plus I have some Hairveda coming. I would like to get a sampler pack to try some of the products I haven't yet on the cheap. I just wish she would have offered a better deal.

Kacie

That ticked me off too when other vendors are offering 25% - 30 % off right now.

I love their products so I just have to pout...but I can ride this sale out because I have product plus I have some Hairveda coming. I would like to get a sampler pack to try some of the products I haven't yet on the cheap. I just wish she would have offered a better deal.

I was thinking the same thing, but samples aren't part of the *special*.

Nuelle

I'm looking for a natural detangler, so I'm thinking about getting their cocoa tree detangling ghee.

tdwillis

I so want to stay away from this sale, but I am too tempted. I have participated in all of the hair sales-this will absolutely be the last one.

naijamerican

I hadn't budgeted for this sale, so I will have to pass. I have enough on hand for now anyway.

Naija, you like the karkady? I have one that I never use. I will bring it for you at the next meeting.

Are you serious??? Thank you Honey!! :bighug: Yes, I really do love the Karkady and I highly recommend it. :yep: It's great for moisturizing twists and braids. It's also good for sprucing up your hair to baggy it.

naijamerican

I know...right!

Miss Ann, I understand that times are tough. In my humble opinion Qhemet's products far outweigh Miss Jessie's in terms of quality. I've done the math and what I would spend for QB is comparable, depending on what you're purchasing.

EXAMPLE:
MJ Curly Buttercreme, 8 oz, BOGO: 2 for $32
QB Amla and Olive Cream, 8 oz: 2 for $32
MJ Curly Buttercreme, 16 oz, BOGO: 2 for $58
QB Amla and Olive Cream, 8 oz: 4 for $64

High quality that moisturizes hair: Priceless! :yep:

Last edited:

curlmama

I got mine! (I ordered the ghee--which is new for me and more Burdock Root Cream which I LOVE!). The price of shipping almost made me change my mind! (11.70 to ship to CA).

Nuelle

I'm just gonna have to keep my fingers crossed about that cocoa detangler. I really want to try a natural detangler...I just placed my order, and curlmama, I feel you about that shipping price!:spinning: This is pretty much the last thing I'm buying for my hair!

ScandalousBeauty

I bought the heavy moisturizer. With the discount, my total was $21.10. I don't feel like I saved anything. :ohwell: I bought my Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercream BOGO last week though, and I am VERY happy about that! :yep:

luckiestdestiny

Get ready Ladies!!!! Qhemet is having a 24hr sale too!!! It starts 12am Dec 1st.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All!

Our 24 hour December 1st sale starts at midnight tonight and runs through midnight. Get 10% off your order! Just enter prettyhair into the coupon box at check-out and click "redeem coupon".
Offer does not apply to sampler or samples.
Happy Holidays!
Qhemet Biologics

No you didn't are you trying to make me go broke? 3 of my favorite products go on sale almost at the same time: sabino, shescentit, and now qhemet biologics!!! These are the products I swear by: moisture block, avocado moisturizer, and amla and olive cream...what's a gal to do?!!!
Ahhhhhh! (off to purchase gosh darn it!)