Progress Pics of TWA from JAN 08 - Now

MJ

Gosh! :eek: You growth caught me off guard. I didn't expect to see so much! :lachen: Congratulations on your awesome retention. :yep:

GeauXavi

YAY!! A TWIN!!! Do you have pics of the natural? Why did you relax?

I relaxed because of heat damage after pressing...i didn't know how to fix it and/or treat it because it was a big straight section in the front...and i didn't know any naturals at ALL in my area...Here are a couple of pics...you think we are hair family? Your hair looks soft like mine:yep:

Sorry the pics are sooooo big...I feel like I'm hijacking your thread:perplexed

2 weeks after my BC...I've never shown these pics on here, i just realized!

back of my hair@ 7months

Colliecole

I relaxed because of heat damage after pressing...i didn't know how to fix it and/or treat it because it was a big straight section in the front...and i didn't know any naturals at ALL in my area...Here are a couple of pics...you think we are hair family? Your hair looks soft like mine:yep:

Sorry the pics are sooooo big...I feel like I'm hijacking your thread:perplexed

2 weeks after my BC...I've never shown these pics on here, i just realized!

back of my hair@ 7months

Wow, how Pretty! Plz don't worry about hijacking the thread LOL.

I agree, looks like we're very close in texture. Yours may be a tiny bit looser. And I know how you feel about the strait hair, I have a little section of hair in the back of my head where the curl is virtually non existant! Makes me so mad because it stands out from the rest of my hair and looks funny. I couldnt imagine that being in the front of my hair though :nono:

Colliecole

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
i'm glad you made this thread. sometimes i feel like my hair may be growing really slow, but i bc'd in jan too and we're the same length now so i feel MUCH better :yep: