Styling Options for TWA (pics inside)

bermudabeauty

The big BC seems to be the thing right now. So now that you've done the bc now what? Well I have attached some pics for styling options and I hope you ladies that also have the TWA would post some of your style options as well. Just cuz we have a TWA dosen't mean we can't be just as versitle and fly as the long haired ladies.:grin: (click on pics for larger view)

My Billy Dee Hairdo
bc4.jpg

The Fro-Hawk
bc.jpg

bermudabeauty

I added a clip on piece to add volume to my pulled back look.
bc1.jpg

Of course for a straight look without the hastle. Got to have a short wig.

bc2.jpg

Mitey Cyrus

I don't have any pics(don't qualify), but I've always thought a flower on the side was the perfect compliment to a TWA.

Dominican09

Thanks bermudabeauty, I am going to try the billy dee tomorrow!

BTW, at the icing I saw some really beautiful hair bands with the feathers on the side...they really make the TWA more feminine and trendy.

Mad Scientist

ugh. I wish I had some cute pictures of my hair styled. No...I wish I actually could style my hair! lol I want to see more pictures!

tatambabyy

The big BC seems to be the thing right now. So now that you've done the bc now what? Well I have attached some pics for styling options and I hope you ladies that also have the TWA would post some of your style options as well. Just cuz we have a TWA dosen't mean we can't be just as versitle and fly as the long haired ladies.:grin: (click on pics for larger view)

My Billy Dee Hairdo
View attachment 37860

The Fro-Hawk
View attachment 37862

girl I am loving that fro hawk! I don't have anything to donate. The only style I have tried was a puff. Yesterday I did a twist out and it came out okay. It's too time consuming though.

Attachments

• IMG000146.jpg
    IMG000146.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 39

1QTPie

Elder Sim
I my hair could lay down like yours I would have tried to do more than slap a headband on it. LOL! my hair wasn't having that. Cute styles and thanks for sharing them.

Rain20

I like your hair and that half-wig is blended so well. Great pics. Maybe you will post more.

Filmatic

I made different color flowers to go on the side. When it was shorted I added a little head band with it.

Last edited:

Geminigirl

Maybe because when our hair is this short alot of us don't know what to do with it besides what's already been posted, unless your extremely talented with hair, know someone who is talented with hair, or pay to get it done. I know I don't know what to do with my hair style-wise myself I would like a braided fro-hawk but i can't do that so instead I rock something simple.

This is a great thread though and I am hoping people do participate.

hillytmj

I'm not natural, but I really like the styles and inspirations in this thread. Great ideas ladies!

Afrobuttafly

I did some flat twists on both sides and smoothed the front middle section into a hump as best I could. Use pins or clips to hold the ends of the hump in place in the back, And the rest of my hair was just out in a fro. You could just brush/slick the sides back 2. I find that doing 2 strand flat twists my hair comes out a lot neater, so I'll try that next time.

I twisted my hair all over then set the twists on small perm rods. I love it!

Shingling!!

Got Wiggy with it.

Last edited:

song_of_serenity

Did this today. Of course it would be cuter if the parts were straight and the hose didn't cover the actual top clippy...:look:

But I tried.:lachen:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
OMG, you ladies rock!:blush: When I BCD the last time, I could do nothing to my hair except wash n go. This is why I want to transition longer because I want to be able to do some cute styles.