It's Sunday Nov. 23.. What are you doing with your hair?!

drasgrl

I relaxed and hennaed yesterday and slept with the conditioner on so today I rinsed out the conditioner and did a roller set. I was going to take pic for my fotki buy my camera is in NY so I have to wait a few days before I can take pics.

Tee

I put my hair in a loose (kinda messy) bun with a chopstick and went to church. Here's a pic:

Very pretty updo. How did you do it?

I took my hair out the twisty bun I created from Still A Lady's video. I moisturized and sealed. Then I braided my hair in two big plaits. My son said I look like an Indian! lol

ItsyBitsy

I chelated, then washed with CON
Deep conditioned with TiGi Dumb Blonde followed by Kenra MC
Rollerset

Same ole..:rolleyes:

TheseStankyLegs

I was suppose to wash and DC...but... I changed my mind. I moisturized with Sunsilk Hydra TLC and sealed with Vatika oil.. put up in my protective twist and wrapped it up.

nicki6

Tonight,I shampooed with Spanish Garden garlic poo and deep condition with Alter Ego garlic conditioner with plastic cap for 30mins under the dryer. Used Lacio Lacio as my leavein. Set hair on blue flex rods and dried under dryer for 30 mins

soulie

I had washed, DC and rollerset on Friday, but I had to go to a dinner earlier this evening so I pulled out the Caruso steam rollers. Left them in for about 1/2 hour while I showered, did makeup and dressed. Nice fluffy curls - I'm happy. :yep: