Rolland Una
Hairitage Hydrations
Jasmine Bath & Beauty
Saravun Naturals
Claudie Revitalizer
Christine Gant
Tiiva Naturals

Dr. Miracle's Hot Grow: Really helped my temple/edges to grow back
Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Finishing Lotion: Really quenches the hair! Inexpensive too.

@IDareT'sHair trust you to tempt me into another product...shame on you:nono: Thanks GIRL I totally was wondering about their other stuff...I'm going to get it:giggle:!!! I need a nice moisturizing conditioner for after I poo wash...SWEET!!

ETA: Let's not talk about it anymore I don't want any shortages when I go shopping:look:

svh-12p6oz-almondsheabutter_pair_184x440.png

cheap, love the slip:yep: I also use as a leave in for my wash n' gos.

CHI Silk Infusion used to be big in here but I don't hear much about it anymore. That is still my #1 staple. I also found this deep conditioner that think may make it into my list. It's called biosomething. It's in a white jar with green writing. I bought it either at Marshall's or TJ maxx

products_oil.jpg

I really like this ayurvedic amla/shikakai oil from an Indian salon I used to go to in Austin. It may be the same as other amla oils, idk, but the quality is really nice and it smells good. And, I think it's pretty much cured the itchy scalp and dandruff I'd been suffering with until I remembered I had it in the cupboard.

If you don't live in Austin it's also online: http://www.ancientayurvedic.com/products.html

Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm
it is soooo worth the $23 its the only DC that leaves my hair feeling super soft and moisturied

My beloved Proclaim Natural 7 Olive Oil. Oh my Lord I love that stuff. I skip the moisturizer now and just use that every few days.

smooth n shine straighten polish: my favorite serum to this day. it just does everything and more without making the hair feel greasy.

curls passionfrut control paste- best thing ever for nappy edges. like this stuff literally works miracles. it works better than any other edge product ive tried.

Speaking of that Curls paste, the entire Curls line doesn't get much love. Aside from CurlyNikki who pushed me to try it, I don't ever see anyone mention it.
I :love: their Curls soufflé most for twistouts and wash n gos

CSnew.jpg

But I also love their curlicious curls cleansing cream, coconut sublime conditioner, whipped cream (a bit thicker than the soufflé), and the milkshake. They all smell divine.
Can you tell I really like this line :giggle:

Pantene Relaxed & Natural Shampoo- My #1 favorite. It feels like a conditioner for my hair. Cleanses and leaves it feeling nice.

Sebastian Laminates Conditioner- Detangles and moisturizes. I always come back to this one.

Sebastian Potion 9- It's a great leave-in but I always use this when I want a slick ponytail, or slick hold. I like this product because it has a multitude of uses. Its gentle on my hair.

Curls Whipped Cream (Heavy Styling Cream)- Tames my curls and leaves them shiny and touchable.

I also just tried Aussie Split Ends Mender. It's kind of a creamy leave-in with a little bit of silicone...I needed something to make my hair look smoother. I used it on top of my regular leave-in (on wet hair) and twisted. We'll see how the twistout turns out. Will keep you ladies posted!

Am I the only person who uses cholesterols?
I moved away from them at the beginning of my HHJ, and i'm still not sure what they are exactly but i haven't found a product that has beat them in terms of moisturizing my hair..

Little Penguins Organic Honey and Vanilla Bean smoothie.
Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner
Infusium 23 leave-in (original formula). I try to stay "all natural", but this stuff has always been good on my hair!

profectiv vitamin based daily moisturizer...really great for edges and common breakage spots...

infus 23 will always be a staple...my roots were feeling a bit dry i sprayed some on...instant moisture and softness......the moisture in this stuff is no joke...luv!!!

mis jessies deep condition treatment....smells so good..and the smell lingers for days... and makes my hair so soft..got this in a swag bag and have repurchased... on wash day i use my wen on wet hair for an hr followed by this for an hr...talk about moisture..shine and softness

Back