Products to help you stretch?

Minty

HFG: I would like to know more about this Reconstructor?:look: Is this a Dominican Product?

Rolland is an Italian brand - so yes, Dominican's claim it. LOL. But I swear this conditioner is so good, I keep trying to go to other ones, and I keep coming back. It will not give you mush hair, nor make it hard, that you have to use another DC after, or even a rinse. On its own, fantastic. You don't need alot either, and its pH is 4.0-5.0 - water based.

Doesn't give crazy slip either, but the hair is smooth and softened. If its rollerset or blown out, the hair is not weighed down, and it has great sheen.

I also use their oxygenating drops (at night) It really does increase circulation to the area.

Minty

sorry I mislabeled. Its Rolland brand: Una (phytology range) Intensive Protein Treatment

sharifeh

Rolland is an Italian brand - so yes, Dominican's claim it. LOL. But I swear this conditioner is so good, I keep trying to go to other ones, and I keep coming back. It will not give you mush hair, nor make it hard, that you have to use another DC after, or even a rinse. On its own, fantastic. You don't need alot either, and its pH is 4.0-5.0 - water based.

Doesn't give crazy slip either, but the hair is smooth and softened. If its rollerset or blown out, the hair is not weighed down, and it has great sheen.

I also use their oxygenating drops (at night) It really does increase circulation to the area.

:look: :look: :look: :look:

Lemme get up out of here. :lachen: Must resist the temptation.

againstallodds

My stretches typically last between 12 to 14 weeks. The key products I have that help me immensely are:

1. PM Super Charged Moisturizer. I deep condition with this weekly and as my stretch progresses and my new growth becomes unruly and I make sure I apply to my new growth - softens it right up.

2. PM Super Strong Daily Shampoo - this helps strengthens my hair. I've been using this for the past 3 months and I've experience very little breakage, unless I'm intentionally brushing or combing my hair harshly.

3. PM Super Strong Treatment - this helps strengthen my hair, especially at the line of demarcation.

HTH!

Last edited:

Minty

I got it at the hair show $15. Wish I knew what it was going for on the street cause I would have bought weight! LOL