Products comparable to Ojon

BahatiSeey2

I love Ojon Restorative treatment, but it has become too pricey for my budget.:perplexed I just bought the 16 oz professional size and am contemplating selling it on E-bay b/c my student budget is not having it!!!!

All that to say...what is the name of the comparable product I heard about months ago. I think it was supposed to be Haitian, not sure if it was like red palm pulp or something like that. If anyone has any details, knows where I can purchase it and the average price including shipping please let me know. Also, if you have used this mystery product and Ojon which is better. If you hated Ojon and have not tried the Haitian stuff, please don't post here. I know several people aren't Ojon fans, but I love it, the strong coffee bean smell and all.

Thanks in Advance!!

Keen

nappywomyn said:
You are talking about Red Palm Oil..... I'll PM you...

I did some research and red plam oil is not the same as palm nut oil. I'm trying ro substitute castor oil for Ojon. I think it would provide me the same benefit.

you can try palm kernal oil

http://www.agbangakarite.com/whole_palmkerneloil.php

Virgin Palm Kernel Oil

This is a really unique and beautiful oil that has a wonderful light brown color and caramel fragrance. It is one of Africa's oldest oils and is made in the same way it has been made for millennia.

it's $6 for 1 lb sample